Hacking hdd + usb dvd with uloader

bigsteve

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hi guys new here so hope this is in the right place i have a wii with firmware 4.2e and a wiikey modchip fitted and approx 200 backed up games i then found out about softmodding and installed uloader 3.5 and a 500gb hdd i ripped some of the backups on to the hdd and was very impressed however the drive in my wii seems to be very fussy when ripping some of my games so looking on this forum i discovered it is possible to use a usb dvd drive to play the backups which is great but what im interested in is can i connect both the hdd and usb dvd to rip backups from the dvd to the hdd hope you can help thanks in advance steve

resincake

Trophies
XP
Country
You should be able to read your backups via your PC though, and use that to transfer them to your USB HDD. My PC, and my Friends too (With a different DVDRW Drive than mine) can both read Backups via WBFS_Intellingent, but not original Wii Games. Neither of us can recognise the disc's without using 'WBFS Intelligent GUI', though.

Get WBFS_Intelligent here : http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=149624

I Hope that is of some use to you, and figured either way, it was worth mentioning just in case.

NOTE: My Drive is a TSSCorp model and my Friends a Samsung.

Good Luck.

:>

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.