• Wii U EU 32GB Black Edition
  • SD CARD 64GB SAMSUNG EVO MICRO SDXC
  • HDD 2.5" 500GB with Y cable

Software :

• IOSHUAX
  • CFW.booter
  • HBL V1.4
  • WUP installer GX2

One month ago I have make a rednand on my wii U. I managed to install on my external hard disk 20 games, it worked marvelously.

For this morning it is impossible to me to throw my games. When I am on my rednand, all my games disappeared. A pop-up appears: to tell me that you should not connect a support USB when Wii U is lit.

So, I formated my SD card. And I got back my dump of REDnand. The nintendo error persists, and I do not still see my games. Except on my sysnand I see my hard disk as well as all my games, but I cannot launch them.

Thank you so much for your helping and replies.

Kind regards,

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all,

Sorry for my broken english i'm french :grog:

So i've a problem not joke :wtf:

My Setup :

• Wii U EU 32GB Black Edition
  • SD CARD 64GB SAMSUNG EVO MICRO SDXC
  • HDD 2.5" 500GB with Y cable

Software :

• IOSHUAX
  • CFW.booter
  • HBL V1.4
  • WUP installer GX2

One month ago I have make a rednand on my wii U. I managed to install on my external hard disk 20 games, it worked marvelously.

For this morning it is impossible to me to throw my games. When I am on my rednand, all my games disappeared. A pop-up appears: to tell me that you should not connect a support USB when Wii U is lit.

So, I formated my SD card. And I got back my dump of REDnand. The nintendo error persists, and I do not still see my games. Except on my sysnand I see my hard disk as well as all my games, but I cannot launch them.

Thank you so much for your helping and replies.

Kind regards,
Sounds like your redNAND is corrupt if they show up under sysnand. This means your HDD is likely fine. What you want to do is just use something like mocha and forget rednand, rednand is only truely useful at this point for brick protection (which is unlikely if not using coldboot) to end users when compared to other alternatives.

Sorry if my response is not what you're looking for. If you go the mocha route, youll save sd space though.

I never messed with redNAND so I'm not sure if your sysnand has the tickets, so you may need to manually install them to save time repairing game playability. I can help you if thats really required, or someone else can most likely as well.

Last edited by EclipseSin,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality