• Views 122,159
  • Replies 322
  • Likes 54

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I can't for the life of me get this or any channel to work. Can someone plz provide some dummy proof instructions and links before I brick my vWii :(
How would this brick your vWii? It can't.
Just be sure to use a CFW before you install it and use it as well before you launch it.
Also make sure the channel from your config really exists in your vWii.

Rabada34

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, can I launch and play GC games with Nintendont if I install hbl2hbc ? I don't have exploitables games for hacking vWii
thanks

myuuji

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I wanted to create a second hbl2hbc file on my wii u system with different menu options in the textfile. So I downloaded the source and edited just the name of the textfile in the code.
Tried to compile it but I always get an error (also when I try it with the original code).

Is anyone able to compile Wii U homebrew successfully and could try out my stuff? I could PM you a link

Last edited by myuuji,

N1k0_VE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Thanks for your amazing app @FIX94!!!
013f553361b5bbe19ef01972fe5a8c6e.jpg
Hey do you have links to download the CFG USB loader forwarder and the WUP Installer GX2 forwarder channels?

Frostbite189

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
is there a way i can boot right into nintendont without the use of the wii sensor and controller???

WWND=Nintendont

nice app thanksssssssssssssssssss

Last edited by Frostbite189,

eyeball226

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't suppose it's possible to target the disc channel with this? I don't think it's a normal channel with a title ID is it? Or at least I haven't managed to find its ID if it has one.

I'd love to be able to boot straight into a Wii game in the disc drive, one thing that really annoys me about Nintendo's implementation is the fact you have to boot into the vWii menu and then select the vWii disc channel. They should have made the Wii U disc channel go straight to the game if it's a Wii disc.

Reactions: DarthDub

alonzondavis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With this could we boot straight to a vwii homebrew that supports the use of the wii u pro controller? Therefore a wiimote is no longer needed? This would be nice to boot from wii u sys menu to nintendont/usbloader gx using haxchi with this as the boot.elf.

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I wasn't aware as well that it has to be on SD root.
That means we're limited to just one HBL2HBC?
I know that we can put multiple vWii channels in the txt file but I wanted separated HBL2HBC icons to launch separated vWii channels.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think I watched a video where two games at 4K where eating just over 16GB of RAM and it's the...