Hacking RELEASE HBL from 'user page' instead of album

NorthHopper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Not to revive an old thread, but I'm having trouble moving the homebrew launcher to the controller applet as the person quoted below has done.

The Menu where you select a player when you start a game

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Guys i moved Homebrew to the Controller Button
Because like i dont use it very often

If anyone could give me some assistance or send me their main.npdm file that works with the controller applet it'd be much appreciated :)

ExploitTnT

Devy | YT: DevRin | dev_settings
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Not to revive an old thread, but I'm having trouble moving the homebrew launcher to the controller applet as the person quoted below has done.

If anyone could give me some assistance or send me their main.npdm file that works with the controller applet it'd be much appreciated :)
Here, delete 010000000000100D in the titles folder and put the 0100000000001003 folder in the zip in the titles folder.

Attachments

• 0100000000001003.zip
    26.1 KB · Views: 179
Reactions: NorthHopper

mariogamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Not really useful now that sd files got the R button to use hb menu tho.

NorthHopper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Here, delete 010000000000100D in the titles folder and put the 0100000000001003 folder in the zip in the titles folder.
Thank you so much, it's very appreciated!
Not really useful now that sd files got the R button to use hb menu tho.
Yeah I replied before that functionality was added but I still might give it a go because I haven't ever needed to use the controller applet

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.