XP
Country
Greece
Technical details:
emuNAND is @ latest 10.5 Europe
Menuhax 2.2
Latest CtrBootManager 1.7 to load rxTools
29/1/15 rxTools

When I first updated to 10.5, the HBL .CIA worked as expected. Now, I tried updating HomeBrewLauncher to the latest .3dsx version which was updated 12 days ago. When I launch HBL .CIA in emuNAND, I press Y so that it downloads a new payload. Thing is, I get an error after that and I have to restart the 3DS. I even tried with the older version of HomeBrewLauncher .3dsx as well as another build of rxTools. I also edit the payload because I have renamed HomeBrewLauncher's boot.3dsx to HBL.3dsx

My emuNAND works fine. I keep my SDcard clean of crap folders and files. As I said, it worked when I first updated to 10.5. The only .CIAs that I have installed apart from games, are CTRxplorer, JK's SaveManager, FBI, BigBlueBox and SaveDataFiller. I don't know how 3DS works and if there are conflicts between apps or not.

4gionz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I know I might sound stupid but when your opening the homebrew launcher in emunand(the cia homebrew menu) are you connected to the Internet while holding y?

D

Diagamma

I press Y so that it downloads a new payload.
It's X which ignores the payload on the sd card.
Y makes the cia write the payload to the sd card.

I also edit the payload because I have renamed HomeBrewLauncher's boot.3dsx to HBL.3dsx
IIRC, the name of the 3dsx must be four letters long. (so the size of the payload doesn't change. I may be wrong, but didn't worked for me with five letters)

Reactions: fr3quency

fr3quency

OP
Trophies
Website
fr3quency.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Greece
Have you tried just deleting the payload?
Yes, and downloaded a new one.

I know I might sound stupid but when your opening the homebrew launcher in emunand(the cia homebrew menu) are you connected to the Internet while holding y?
Yes. If I wasn't connected it wouldn't download the payload. :P

fr3quency

OP
Trophies
Website
fr3quency.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Greece
IIRC, the name of the 3dsx must be four letters long. (so the size of the payload doesn't change. I may be wrong, but didn't worked for me with five letters)
THIS!!!!! I renamed it to HBL8(from HBL) and it worked. Holy sht...

Reactions: Diagamma and 4gionz

fr3quency

OP
Trophies
Website
fr3quency.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Greece
Well I don't know what else I could tell you lol.
Also, I'll have you know that it's taking all my willpower not to let my sarcasm take over after reading your signature.
Fixed it at last. :P Isn't my signature amazing? I needed something to go along with the one on XDA. xD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."