Hacking HBC gone, trying to get it back. Help.

Chupa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Allright peeps I couldn't figure out my acc so I just made a new one ˆˆ...

And here's my problem:

I've installed a bunch of stuff to my wii... neogamma, ios236, ios249, loaders, etc..

Everything was messed up so I got that Any Title Deleter and wiped all out... well the program worked so well that it deleted my HBC too.. I can boot on priiloader but when I select Homebrew Channel it gives me an error like: Error on autobooting, maybe HBC not installed?

and when I try reinstalling it by the bannerbomb method the bootmii gives me the "you're under a modified system"msg and won't let me do the job...

So here I am trapped because I can't find a working HBC (boot.dol) file to install with priiloader to get it back working...

any ideas??? Can I reinstall the HBC via priiloader just fine??? MY Wii is a 4.1U LU64+...

would my only option be doing a system update to get it back to a default original state so I can to the bootmii hack over again???

wainting on someone to clear my mind... thanks in advance...

Chupa.. (typing from Brazil ˆˆ)

luminalace

Trophies
XP
Country
If you do have Darcorp installed like Trumpet-205 said then just use Any Title Deleter and remove ios58 and then install it via Tantric's ios58 Installer.

burritoboy9984

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As they said, download Tantric's IOS58 installer, place the boot.dol file in the root directory, and launch bannerbomb. Once it loads, install IOS58, then copy over the hackmii installer again, and run bannerbomb again to install the hbc.

-Erik

Chupa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Allright guys thanks for the quick reply.. I'll try it out when I get home from work today and post the results later
wink2.gif

Chupa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So everything went fine on the HBC recuperation, I reinstalled all my IOS (236, 249 and Hermes 222/223) and just when I though I got everything done My configurable USB loader won't work, stating:

Error:
Custom IOS 222 could noy be found
Please install it.

So I reinstalled everything Again and still getting the same error.... what is weird is that my uLoader works just fine... and uLoader is supposed to be on IOS 222 right? and then the Configurable USB loader won't find it....

what could possibly have gone wrong here???

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, I always see this dude's shorts, he sounds pretty annoying.