Hacking HBC 8 and Internal SD Gecko Mod?

Whatssup

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HBC Beta 8 won't show any of my apps. I have the Internal Gecko SD mod. Is this conflicting with it? Beta 7 would show them but sometimes needed to be reloaded and SD card removed and reinserted, but I haven't been successful with HBC Beta 8? Anyone know what the problem is?

killplaystation

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trolly said:
If that's the case, just use Beta 7 and don't update. Or you could get rid of the SD Gecko mod. After all, you don't really need it anymore (I don't think...).
you wouldnt really need to remove the mod, just put the card with the apps in the front slot. And if you boot an emulator that needs SD gecko you could switch slots. right?

Whatssup

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The SD card is in the front slot, hince the point of the mod! And I use the mod as a quick way to back up games! Right around an hour to back up a full game!

Whatssup

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was thinking of adding a switch, but I just wasn't sure were to! The ground is ran to three different things, and one of them is super super short! So I was thinking of putting a switch on the sense function, but I'm not totally sure! Any suggestions??

SoCalSRH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whatssup said:
I was thinking of adding a switch, but I just wasn't sure were to! The ground is ran to three different things, and one of them is super super short! So I was thinking of putting a switch on the sense function, but I'm not totally sure! Any suggestions??

Last edited by SoCalSRH,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey