Hacking HAXX ticket and HOAX ticket

abel009

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
What will happen if someone removes the HAXX and HOAX tickets from the wii NAD ( does the HBC stops working or what) and does anyone know what channel or application install the HOAX ticket?
cause i heard that little Ninty is banning wii users who have the HBC installed.

but as far as i know little ninty doesn't have a current way to read the NAD of any current wiis, or do they?

robman62

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
banning us from what!!! buying games we already own at terribly high prices, checcking the weather and news on our tv while we use CABLE internet? seriously ninty bans no one b/c it would be pointless.

abel009

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
robman62 said:
banning us from what!!! buying games we already own at terribly high prices, checcking the weather and news on our tv while we use CABLE internet? seriously ninty bans no one b/c it would be pointless.

Well i was refering to Nintendo-Wifi ban. But as i said what will happen if someone removed the HAXX ticket from the wii NAD?
does the HBC stops working?

jacklaidlaw

Trophies
XP
Country
i think they are only banning cheaters in online games i doubt they can scan your nand without your permission thats like microsoft taking a look at your harddrive files to see whats installed this would be illegal in uk don't know about other places thou

joda

Trophies
XP
Country
abel009 said:
robman62 said:

Well i was refering to Nintendo-Wifi ban. But as i said what will happen if someone removed the HAXX ticket from the wii NAD?
does the HBC stops working?

With regards to the HAXX-ticket beeing the reason for ban; that's just not confirmed. So far, noone have been proven banned without beeing caught in the act of cheating. People playing honestly, but still have HBC installed, doesn't seem to be affected. Read the discussion in the post http://hackmii.com/2009/03/nintendo-wfc-ban-rumors/ and the comments thereafter.

QUOTE(http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/wfc/en_na/ds/results.jsp?error_code=20102&system=Wii&locale=en_US)
Error Code: 20102
This error code indicates some type of unauthorized activity has occured in an online feature of a Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection game.

What to do:

Please call 1-800-895-1672 in the USA or Canada for more information.
I.e. you beeing naughty while playing. Not for having unauthorized content installed on your Wii.

abel009

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
ok thanks guys, just to make sure
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users