Hacking haxx on 3.0.0-5u

VashTS

Beat it, son
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
browserhaxx freezes every time. gateway will not launch. i'm kinda lost. i haven't messed with anything below 4.2.

any help? i'd like to get it to 9.2 and menuhax

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Browserhax does not work on firmwares below 9.0 and Gateway won't help you to upgrade neither.

You need Cubic Ninja to access the homebrew launcher (Ninjhax 1.1) and PastaCFW to upgrade or use FBI Injection and rxTools from the web browser (not browserhax, launch website).

cooroxd

Dirty Pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The only cheapest way I can think of to get to 9.2 is buy super smash retail cart and update it to 9.2. However, you'll get a non functioning dummy browser. If you know someone with ocarina of time and homebrew channel, you can use oothax to install Menuhax. Another option, it's more difficult, but you can try to set up supersmashax using the game cart.

Urbanshadow

Trophies
XP
Country
Cart upgrade. I don't see any clean way out of that. If you can, try to upgrade to the 4.1-4.5, 6.X or 9.0-9.4. If not possible try below 10.4. Then go your way.

Last edited by Urbanshadow,

MelonGx

Trophies
XP
Country
China
1) Buy a Luigi Mansion 2 to upgrade your 3.0 to 4.5
2) Use rxTools Pasta Mode + Sysupdater + 9.2 your region CIA pack (from the ISO site) to upgrade your 4.5 to 9.2, in order to use *HAX

* To install Sysupdater to rxTools Pasta Mode, you need either of:
- Gateway or its clones --- Use Devmenu.3DS to install Sysupdater.CIA on SysNAND, then switch to rxTools Pasta Mode
- rxTools enhanced FBI injection --- Inject a correct TMD version's FBI to your 3DS SysNAND's Health & Safety, then use it to install Sysupdater.CIA
- Decrypt9 + Universal Inject Generator --- Generate an FBI to inject to your 3DS SysNAND's Health & Safety, then use it to install Sysupdater.CIA

Last edited by MelonGx,

Urbanshadow

Trophies
XP
Country
1) Buy a Luigi Mansion 2 to upgrade your 3.0 to 4.5

OR
Replace Luigi's Mansion 2 for Pokemon X/Y and 4.5 to 6.1
OR
Replace Luigi's Mansion 2 for Cooking Mamma 5: Bon Appetit EUR and 4.5 to 9.2
OR
Replace Luigi's Mansion 2 for [Insert one of more than 40 games that update to 9.4] and 4.5 to 9.4
OR
Replace Luigi's Mansion 2 for [Insert a game that update <=10.3] and 4.5 to <=10.3

And so on and so forth. Cart Upgrade at its best. Upgrade/downgrade method can vary depending on the version. Never upgrade to latest version.

Use 3dsdb to know what game updates to what version.

Last edited by Urbanshadow,
Reactions: MelonGx

MelonGx

Trophies
XP
Country
China
OR
Replace Luigi's Mansion 2 for Pokemon X/Y and 4.5 to 6.1
OR
Replace Luigi's Mansion 2 for Cooking Mamma 5: Bon Appetit EUR and 4.5 to 9.2
OR
Replace Luigi's Mansion 2 for [Insert one of more than 40 games that update to 9.4] and 4.5 to 9.4
OR
Replace Luigi's Mansion 2 for [Insert a game that update <=10.3] and 4.5 to <=10.3

And so on and so forth. Cart Upgrade at its best. Upgrade/downgrade method can vary depending on the version. Never upgrade to latest version.

Use 3dsdb to know what game updates to what version.
Just received a report that one 9.2.0-0E cannot boot HBL with Ninjhax 2.X.
There is another report says another 9.2.0-0E cannot boot HBL with Ninjhax 2.X either. After cart-upgraded to 10.3.0-0E, HBL is booted successfully.

Last edited by MelonGx,

rctgamer3

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The only cheapest way I can think of to get to 9.2 is buy super smash retail cart and update it to 9.2. However, you'll get a non functioning dummy browser.
Wrong. The dummy browser was only included with cartridge with a 9.9 firmware requirement as 9.9 is the first software version to perform additional browser checks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are you @AncientBoi :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: