Status
Not open for further replies.

weatMod

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is haxchi supposed to be this unstable ? i am using latest version and it has been nothing but problems it is 1000x worse than the browser exploit which never gave me a single problem, when i play BOTW i keep on getting this error 150-3313 and have to restart the console , usually right when i am getting the spirit orb after completing a shrine but it has happened one other time too, i installed it with latest WUP y mod installer and i downloaded with wii u usb helper lastest version and had it do a check before copying to SD

and also when i launch haxchi CFW and my console reboots a lot of the time my icons do not populate ever and i have to reboot several times and the game pad will not communicate with the console i have to get up and use the power button on the wii u to reboot the console and power off the gamepad separately

could this BOTW error be due to my external HDD i wonder , it does have some stupid power saving mode it is supposed to go into when it is inactive

but this would not explain all the problems i have with POS haxchi and my console having to be rebooted sometimes 3 times to get haxchi to reboot my home menu with sig patches and not freeze when loading the channel icons , it loads like 2 or 3 and the rest just hang the majority of the time
also when i exit VC games the console crshes too it might do it on other wii u title games but i noticed it
on VC games so far it does not happen all the time though
it seems like this thing is REALLY unstable and everything can crash it

i tried to google wii u error code 150-3313 and i get nothing

Last edited by weatMod,

Klynn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having none of these problems with Haxchi. Try putting Zelda on your internal memory and see if it runs better?

Reactions: KiiWii
D

Deleted User

BotW runs terribly on most HDDs, some even have trouble loading environment.
Modify your Haxchi to include only two lines
"a=wiiu/apps/homebrew_launcher/hbl.elf
default=sysmenu" [Will boot into sigpatched environment when run]
Then reinstall Haxchi. If you still freeze on home menu then it might be a issue with your HDD. [Disable sleep mode in Wii U settings]
Also use Y cable.

Reactions: weatMod

weatMod

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having none of these problems with Haxchi. Try putting Zelda on your internal memory and see if it runs better?
yeah i will try that but like i said it does not account for the haxchi not booting to the system menu without crashing
also is it normal to get it to keep going to miimaker all the time when using homebrew, like when i run wup installer i keep on seeing miimaker screens and them when i exit to home from wup installer it is on miimaker and i have to close it
the only other thing i can think of is that on this SD card i had previusly installed a rare fork of loadiine called loadine ZXR i think
could that be causing issues?

D

Deleted User

yeah i will try that but like i said it does not account for the haxchi not booting to the system menu without crashing
also is it normal to get it to keep going to miimaker all the time when using homebrew, like when i run wup installer i keep on seeing miimaker screens and them when i exit to home from wup installer it is on miimaker and i have to close it
the only other thing i can think of is that on this SD card i had previusly installed a rare fork of loadiine called loadine ZXR i think
could that be causing issues?
MiiMaker is needed to install packages to Wii U. [CBHC doesn't boot into MiiMaker anymore but you don't have it]

weatMod

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then reinstall Haxchi. If you still freeze on home menu then it might be a issue with your HDD. [Disable sleep mode in Wii U settings]
Also use Y cable.
thanks but i have a AC adapter powered drive old usb 2.0 toshiba that also has an esata port

not sure where the sleep settings are in wii u
i will try reinstalling haxchi with the new
so is there any special procedure or i just go to memory management and delete my DS game and then redownload it and run the installer again
i mean i do not have to run the installer before i delete the DS game from my system like does the installer have an uninstall procedure i have to run before i can safely delte my DS game?

D

Deleted User

thanks but i have a AC adapter powered drive old usb 2.0 toshiba that also has an esata port

not sure where the sleep settings are in wii u
i will try reinstalling haxchi with the new
so is there any special procedure or i just go to memory management and delete my DS game and then redownload it and run the installer again
i mean i do not have to run the installer before i delete the DS game from my system like does the installer have an uninstall procedure i have to run before i can safely delte my DS game?
Just run Haxchi installer again, it will overwrite your current Haxchi installation.
Uninstall procedure only applies to CBHC, you must uninstall it from CBHC Installer then replace it with Haxchi, but you're just using plain Haxchi so you can just reinstall it using Haxchi Installer [Broken engrish]

icw35

Trophies
XP
Country
Never had these issues myself nor heard of any others having these issues. What about without using haxchi? Does everything run fine? Maybe your wiiu is dying. Corrupt chip.

D

Deleted User

Don't assume it, sometimes people get confused about Haxchi x CBHC.
Oh god, then that makes everything complicated.
He wouldn't mistake CBHC for Haxchi would he? [Yes, i know some people have their minds in clouds] But anyways, let's try to help @OP.

PetitMagique

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, I've never had these issues. Sounds like it may be secondary to some HDD issues. Have you tried another HDD? BoTW is running fine for me from my 1TB WD Black in an externally powered enclosure.

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
My kid bro had pretty much the exact same problem, CBHC, and BOTW on hdd.. no problems with CBHC before BOTW, but he used an old USB2.0 hdd (his powered with a Y-cable). I transferred BOTW to system memory and no problems since, and he's already bought a newer hdd which I'll nip down and setup for him this weekend.. So it could indeed be a hdd problem.

Reactions: weatMod

weatMod

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just run Haxchi installer again, it will overwrite your current Haxchi installation.
Uninstall procedure only applies to CBHC, you must uninstall it from CBHC Installer then replace it with Haxchi, but you're just using plain Haxchi so you can just reinstall it using Haxchi Installer [Broken engrish]
no your english is perfect
and no i am not using cold boot haxchi

Last edited by weatMod,

fenderjaguar

Trophies
XP
Country

I find this hard to believe. Nearly any HDD will saturate bandwidth of USB 2.0 port. I would think that most HDDs are essentially the same speed as the Wii U's optical drive because of this

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I find this hard to believe. Nearly any HDD will saturate bandwidth of USB 2.0 port. I would think that most HDDs are essentially the same speed as the Wii U's optical drive because of this
Most hard drives range in speed from 5000 rpms to 10000 rpms my HD runs at 10000 rpms and plays botw using haxchi perfectly

naddel81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also use Y cable.
it runs great from my 5.400 rpm 2,5" hdd.

Last edited by naddel81,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped... +1