Hacking Haxchi and TCP Gecko Question

Skeet1983

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have Haxchi installed on my Wii U and run TCP gecko through HBL Channel. For some game Trainers, I read to put a codehandler.bin file in the TCP Gecko Directory and launch that by pressing X after TCP Gecko app starts. When I launch TCP Gecko, I don't get the option to load codehandler also. I don't know what I am doing wrong. Help and thoughts appreciated :)

CuriousTommy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where can I get new version? The one I have I got from Wii U homebrew channel...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The recent version of tcpgecko no longer requires a codehandler.bin file since it is already included in the program. You can find the most recent version here.

Edit: I just realized that you are taking about game trainers. What I said above applies for JGecko U. What game trainer are you trying to use?

Last edited by CuriousTommy,

Skeet1983

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Paper Mario Trainer gives error message when try to get values for Mario. It says "Something has gone wrong with this. What the hell did you do?" But when I enter my Wii U IP, it does say connected in green text. Not sure what I am doing wrong...

Does latest TCP Gecko from Wii U Homebrew Shop Channel (AppStore) need the coadhandler bin file?

Help appreciated :)

Last edited by Skeet1983,

CuriousTommy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Paper Mario Trainer gives error message when try to get values for Mario. It says "Something has gone wrong with this. What the hell did you do?" But when I enter my Wii U IP, it does say connected in green text. Not sure what I am doing wrong...

Kernel Exploit: Kernel10 & Kernel31
Gecko Version: PyGecko (No Codehandler!) & Loadiine with PyGecko enabled
Site: wj44.xyz | loadiine.ovh

It is important to carefully read the OP, Shinzuya listed what the requirements are. You will need to use PyGecko instead, which you can access at wj44.xyz on your Wii U. In terms of Kernel10 and Kernel31, he is probably talking about the two options on wj44's website. You only have to select one of them.

Kernel10: 5.5.x/5.4.0/5.3.2 WiiU Kernel Exploit (mapps 0xA00000000 to Physical 0x10000000)(For Loadiine, Dumpiine and HBL).
Kernel31: 5.5.x/5.4.0/5.3.2 WiiU Kernel Exploit (mapps 0xA0000000 to Physical 0x31000000).

Certain trainers have certain requirements, it is better to ask for help on the trainer's thread instead if you are having any problems.

Last edited by CuriousTommy,

Gr1mr3aper1989

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
quick question i had to update for zelda dlc. so i have 5.5.2U but i did the mario kart 8 ds homebrew hack on 5.5.1 so i can still access homebrew. now what i want to know is how do i still use cheats?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Where's everybody?