Doing her best
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Reactions: GalladeGuy
D

Deleted User

NO! NO! NO! ALL YOU FUCKING TRAITORS! YOU DON'T FUCKING UNDERSTAND! (Since Jack dowsn't care anymore, I maight as well) Jack and GalladeGuy were working on Prohax. (Jack = Spooney) GG quit. Jack continued. They got in arguments. Jack got annoyed because he claims GG was spamming him with worthless shit. GG locked everyone out of the control panel. I got on his side, to restore the site. He is now claiming it was us!!!!! He has no rights to the name! Jack is paying for a site that doesn't even work anymore! @Jackus You need to listen! I put it in the skype! Even our skype conversation is linked here.

snip

@GalladeGuy

Last edited by ,

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NO! NO! NO! ALL YOU FUCKING TRAITORS! YOU DON'T FUCKING UNDERSTAND! (Since Jack dowsn't care anymore, I maight as well) Jack and GalladeGuy were working on Prohax. (Jack = Spooney) GG quit. Jack continued. They got in arguments. Jack got annoyed because he claims GG was spamming him with worthless shit. GG locked everyone out of the control panel. I got on his side, to restore the site. He is now claiming it was us!!!!! He has no rights to the name! Jack is paying for a site that doesn't even work anymore! @Jackus You need to listen! I put it in the skype! Even our skype conversation is linked here.

http://pastebin.com/pX7Vbjq0

@GalladeGuy
You're forgetting. I'm your boss. You're the traitor. You betrayed me and pretended to side with me to get the Cpanel back. That's a real dick move, Sterillo. The Cpanel I took over to resurrect Hax3D, and free it from it's terrible reputation by getting rid of Jack. Now look where you guys are. You're not the mod of anything. Jack is paying for a website he can't access. Do you see what happens when you mess with me? I told you I wasn't kidding around. You think I didn't know what you were doing? That backup I gave you? I gave you one I edited so that I was a super admin and everyone else is a normal member. The database was deleted due to malfunction, so I took advantage of that. The damage was already done. All of Hax3D's data was gone, and I had the only copy left. I decided I may as well give you the password, since there's no way you can fix what I did. I decided that I should have full control over what is rightfully MY forum. I only deleted the old Hax3D so you couldn't revive it and try to spread the word that I'm a "terrible back-stabber," even though Jack was the one who started all of this. The dead is done. Don't mess with me again. Unless you want to lose even more that is.

Last edited by GalladeGuy,

GhostLatte

GBAtemp's Official Van Master™
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
image.jpeg

D

Deleted User

You're forgetting. I'm your boss. You're the traitor. You betrayed me and pretended to side with me to get the Cpanel back. That's a real dick move, Sterillo. The Cpanel I took over to resurrect Hax3D, and free it from it's terrible reputation by getting rid of Jack. Now look where you guys are. You're not the mod of anything. Jack is paying for a website he can't access. Do you see what happens when you mess with me? I told you I wasn't kidding around. You think I didn't know what you were doing? That backup I gave you? I gave you one I edited so that I was a super admin and everyone else is a normal member. The database was deleted due to malfunction, so I took advantage of that. The damage was already done. All of Hax3D's data was gone, and I had the only copy left. I decided I may as well give you the password, since there's no way you can fix what I did. I decided that I should have full control over what is rightfully MY forum. I only deleted the old Hax3D so you couldn't revive it and try to spread the word that I'm a "terrible back-stabber," even though Jack was the one who started all of this. The dead is done. Don't mess with me again. Unless you want to lose even more that is.
*deed

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Hook line and sinker im messing around. Anyway just leave it I like to look from the sidelines and see how stupid they make themselves look.
Fair enough, but still, I'm tired of this bullshit. reminds me of the IRC chatlogs shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay