Hacking Having trouble with Rittai Picross (J) on M3 Real

Moraizen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone figured out a way to make it work? I already tried the latest Sakura Official version and Isakureal as well, no dice...

Suggestions would be appreciated, I'm really curious about how Picross works in 3D!

Thanks in advance
smile.gif

Edit: Sorry, it's Rittai Picross, got a little distracted...

demitrius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It requires a 2MB sav file, I guess M3 Real can't do that for this game. You have to make one yourself. Open command prompt in windows and type

fsutil.exe file createnew c:\cvn-ripic.sav 2097152

Or for Unix

dd if=/dev/zero of=cvn-ripic.sav bs=1024 count=2048

eureca

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thats strange I have been playing it on the official english Sakura firmware and has worked fine saving and everything didn't need to do anything. When I tried it on the old hacked sakura firmware it wouldnt work or the touchpod firmware.

FlatFrogger

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Same (kinda) I grabbed the game on launch and ever since its been fine, 0 issues (I haven't tried downloading a level off WFC yet though).

That was with touchpod 4.2 as well, it also worked fine with a fw before that too. (I did a clear up of the card and updated to the latest 4.2 at the time).

TheRidGE

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just started having issues after updating from M3 Sakura 1.40 to 1.41. My save file from version 1.40 is only 512 kb. Is there a way to make the save bigger so that it will work?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pass