Having trouble with Rittai Picross (J) on M3 Real

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by Moraizen, Mar 11, 2009.

1. Moraizen
    OP

Moraizen Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 20, 2008
    Anyone figured out a way to make it work? I already tried the latest Sakura Official version and Isakureal as well, no dice...

Suggestions would be appreciated, I'm really curious about how Picross works in 3D!

Thanks in advance [​IMG]

Edit: Sorry, it's Rittai Picross, got a little distracted...

2. g6team

g6team GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 30, 2007
    Hong Kong
    Will report this to our team.

Thanks!

3. demitrius

demitrius GBAtemp Regular

Dec 19, 2008
    United States
    It requires a 2MB sav file, I guess M3 Real can't do that for this game. You have to make one yourself. Open command prompt in windows and type

fsutil.exe file createnew c:\cvn-ripic.sav 2097152

Or for Unix

dd if=/dev/zero of=cvn-ripic.sav bs=1024 count=2048

4. shadow999

shadow999 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 11, 2009
    Thanks for the workaround. Works like a charm! [​IMG]

5. eureca

eureca GBAtemp Regular

Aug 14, 2008
    United States
    Thats strange I have been playing it on the official english Sakura firmware and has worked fine saving and everything didn't need to do anything. When I tried it on the old hacked sakura firmware it wouldnt work or the touchpod firmware.

6. FlatFrogger

FlatFrogger GBAtemp Regular

Apr 20, 2007
    Same (kinda) I grabbed the game on launch and ever since its been fine, 0 issues (I haven't tried downloading a level off WFC yet though).

That was with touchpod 4.2 as well, it also worked fine with a fw before that too. (I did a clear up of the card and updated to the latest 4.2 at the time).

7. TheRidGE

TheRidGE Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 31, 2009
    United States
    I just started having issues after updating from M3 Sakura 1.40 to 1.41. My save file from version 1.40 is only 512 kb. Is there a way to make the save bigger so that it will work?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice