Having trouble with acnh after 2.0 update

Saduwuhour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I updated the game and everything works fine except when I try to play with another resident on my island it crashes after i select who to play with. error code 2145-0011 (0x1691). I've tried restarting, installing atmosphere again idk what to do. Does anyone know how to fix this?

hartleyshc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I updated the game and everything works fine except when I try to play with another resident on my island it crashes after i select who to play with. error code 2145-0011 (0x1691). I've tried restarting, installing atmosphere again idk what to do. Does anyone know how to fix this?
Are you using the latest atmosphere?

A new version came out today to fix the issues with AC 2.0. .

Sent from my rammus using Tapatalk

VMC-NS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I am having the exact same issue. Running AMS 1.2.4 on Fw 13.1.0. Patches updated.
No idea of what the cause may be... The game loads just fine and only crashes when I select the second resident to play with.

Last edited by VMC-NS,

Saduwuhour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am having the exact same issue. Running AMS 1.2.4 on Fw 13.1.0. Patches updated.
No idea of what the cause may be... The game loads just fine and only crashes when I select the second resident to play with.
I still don't know what the problem was, but i got mine to work by creating a new user and deleting the old one (i made save game backups with jksv)

VMC-NS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I still don't know what the problem was, but i got mine to work by creating a new user and deleting the old one (i made save game backups with jksv)
Interesting... Maybe your old user had a fake linked account (via linkalho)? The 2.0 update could have been requiring a legitimate nintendo account to be checked (if the user was flagged as linked).

Edit: I just tested "unlinking all accounts" with linkalho and that solved the problem.

Last edited by VMC-NS,
Reactions: VC1

photon_pervert

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Interesting... Maybe your old user had a fake linked account (via linkalho)? The 2.0 update could have been requiring a legitimate nintendo account to be checked (if the user was flagged as linked).

Edit: I just tested "unlinking all accounts" with linkalho and that solved the problem.
Testing this rn

I had used linkalho before, maybe if I make a new profile for acnh it will work. Trying it when I can.

Reactions: VMC-NS

Iamyammas

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
where did you manage to get the 2.0.0 update? I cant seem to find it anywhere on tinfoil

Nichole

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
where did you manage to get the 2.0.0 update? I cant seem to find it anywhere on tinfoil
I purchased the editor pro + for more custom design slots and the window came up to tell me I got them but it has not expanded to 200 yet and my slots are full is anyone else having this issue?

photon_pervert

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Testing this rn

I had used linkalho before, maybe if I make a new profile for acnh it will work. Trying it when I can.
Context: Switch1 is the problem. Switch2 is the newly hacked switch.

Okay so I tried making a new user on switch1 and that didn't work.

I then tried it on switch2 that I just hacked, and used linkleho on.

It worked.

I deduced that it was something wrong with my atmosphere folder on switch1 so I deleted that and reinstalled atmosphere.

it worked.

So if you're having issues with ACNH not loading on 2.0 Delete atmopshere (Don't forget to backup mods and stuff) and reinstall the latest atmosphere and run. If it works put your contents folder backup back in and check if it still runs. In my case it doesn't and I'm trying to figure out why,

I'm also high af rn.

VMC-NS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Context: Switch1 is the problem. Switch2 is the newly hacked switch.

Okay so I tried making a new user on switch1 and that didn't work.

I then tried it on switch2 that I just hacked, and used linkleho on.

It worked.

I deduced that it was something wrong with my atmosphere folder on switch1 so I deleted that and reinstalled atmosphere.

it worked.

So if you're having issues with ACNH not loading on 2.0 Delete atmopshere (Don't forget to backup mods and stuff) and reinstall the latest atmosphere and run. If it works put your contents folder backup back in and check if it still runs. In my case it doesn't and I'm trying to figure out why,

I'm also high af rn.
The atmosphere itself is not the problem: I tried deleting the whole folder and reinstalling several times to no avail. Maybe the linkalho app is modifying something inside the AMS folder of your switch 1.

Either way, I am assuming the issue is related to the fake nintendo account linked to a second user. The 2.0.0 version is probably doing some kind of internet connection check when prompted to call a second user. Then, the game verifying the account of the said user is a fake (because of linkalho) is somehow crashing AMS.

Weird, huh?

whoda5566

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Hi guys, I have ams 1.2.4 and patches 13.1.0 but I can't get the latest acnh update v23, it's only stuck at v22 which is it cause different version when try to travel(local) to my other switch with ACNH update 2.0.1...any idea how to solve this?

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi guys, I have ams 1.2.4 and patches 13.1.0 but I can't get the latest acnh update v23, it's only stuck at v22 which is it cause different version when try to travel(local) to my other switch with ACNH update 2.0.1...any idea how to solve this?
Have you.tried updating locally? Usig the legal switch and share update

Mnh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I purchased the editor pro + for more custom design slots and the window came up to tell me I got them but it has not expanded to 200 yet and my slots are full is anyone else having this issue?
Yes!! Did you figure this out? It’s making me crazy.

Mnh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please tell me you figured this out and can tell me what to do because it’s driving me insane that i still don’t have the new slots

xnmnx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i am having that issue rn. and cant find any help on it... i tried time traveling to see if it would hel but no luck :C

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ubisoft should #stopkillinggames ngl
  • Badcatalex @ Badcatalex:
    sony should #stopkillinggames
  • Badcatalex @ Badcatalex:
    they killed LittleBigPlanet online, which was the main core of every LBP game
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    for real
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    at least with them, it was because of the DDOS attacks, ubisoft was just scummy
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck ubisoft, and fuck activision
    +1
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    Nintendo needs to release a new console, switch is getting such shitty little games lately lol it's pathetic
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    Lmao a new flashcart... The Unlock Switch... I knew it's not fake xD
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    A new consoles won't solve that problem
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    It will actually make it worse
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    well actually
    a new console won't do anything right now, because the games are still in development, that's why there are few games being released
    it won't make the games finish any faster
  • Veho @ Veho:
    2/3rds of launch titles for the Switch 2 will just be lazy ports of Switch games anyway.
    probably
    maybe mario kart 9 will be a launch title
    i really want a new mario kart
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What, you mean the endless stream of DLCs doesn't count?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Why develop a new game when you can just sell season passes forever?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi:
    i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    but the current version is still selling fine at full price
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hello
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sup
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @realtimesave, You seen the Unlock Switch flashcart yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll see the 19.0 update that blocks use ability to it
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll see the 19.0 update that blocks use ability to it +1