Hacking Having trouble unpacking/extracting botw with Uwizard? Update related?

BossRoss93

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone. I dumped botw on my Wii U using wudump. I was able to install it to the system no problem and download the update file to play it.

I am wanting to do some texture modding, and I figured the best way to do that would be to unpack the wud to a loadiine format, mess around with that and repack it.

But, when I use Uwizard, I can successfully 'extract' it but it fails (too quickly to see any error code) with the title key id and everything, but nothing is actually unpacked from the wud.

I figured it had to have something to do with the update, right? Like I understand that the update is needed to even play it, so perhaps uwizard needs the remainder of the files of the game to successfully unpack?

Its strange, I have not had an issue with this on any other game that I have unpacked from a wud.

So if anyone can help me that would be great, or even if not, perhaps someone can give me advice on how to go about extracting and repacking textures for this that would be great. I have done so with other games such as smash, but I would imagine the process is not as refined.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s