Hacking Having trouble to transfer vita games from ps3 to ps tv ..

Cecilmax

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi guys,

I already have my ps tv on 3.60, I try to follow the instructions I found on the internet about using qcma and unplug the usb cable and plug it back to ps3 but not working.

1. I have to plug ps tv and the pc both to internet because when click copy content on ps tv I have the message "not network found" so I setup the wifi with henkaku dns.

2. I can cllick "add device", it ask me to enter a code that is show on pc side.

3. Now I can choose the pc to register it and connecting to it.

4. From that point I am not sure what to do, when I choose the pc, I have the option to transfer from pc or TO pc. If I choose transfer from ps tv to PC, I have nothing to transfer and if I choose to transfer from ps tv to PS I choose whatever game, it start copying.

I unplug the usb cable, nothing change, it doesnt say disconnecting to PC just like in the tutorial. so I choose to unplug the ethernet cable from PC, now it disconnect. I choose now to connect to PS3 and I have to register the PS3 with "add a device" but it doesnt found the ps3.

I dont have the option to choose between usb and wi-fi transfer just like the tutorial.

What I am missing ?

Thanks for your help :)

Note: on the ps3 I choose to disable internet, do I have to enable it ?

The toturial doesnt mention anything about "add a device" or register device...

Cecilmax

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi Guys, I found how to after a lot of tests, so I will share you the steps for people need to transfer different region games from ps3 to ps tv.

Note: this is to transfert vita games you bought on psn store with ps3.
Important: both ps3 and ps tv have to be plugged both to internet and on the same home network.

0. No need to start henkaku to do this.
1. You need to install vita blocker update on your PC. You can found it easly on google. v1.2
2. Start it, it will show an ip address and a port. Example: 192.168.1.15:8080
3. go to settings on your ps tv and setup the wi-fi router if it is not already set. Go to advanced settings of the wifi connection and make sure the 1st dns have the Henkaku dns (search for it on google) and on proxy setting enter the ip address and port of the vita update blocker. Exit settings.
4. login on the ps3 with the user and the psn account you have bought on the psn store the games you want to transfer
5. Make sure you have downloaded the games from psn store to your ps3.
5. Goto content manager on ps tv and select copy content. Then "Add device", follow the instruction and you can start copying games and dlc.

Remember: It is important to have the same account set on ps tv and on ps3. If you have to transfer japanese or games that come from different region of your ps tv, it will not work. BUT there is a solution:

The solution is to use the account swticher app on your ps tv
https://github.com/elpendor/accountswitcher/blob/master/README.md

Install it and follow the instruction. With this you can easly reset the linked accout of your ps tv without loose anything on your sd card.

Remember, very important: after you reset your ps tv after use the account switcher you have to setup your wifi again after reboot. DONT forget to re-enter the dns and proxy settings and DESACTIVE auto-update in Settings.

If you have any question, dont hesitate :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM