1. PedroZuuh

OP PedroZuuh Newbie
    Newcomer

Brazil
    Yesterday I bought a Wii, he came with a WiiMotion + inside, I cannot manage to mod this Wii by any means, Letterbomb, ModMii.

I always get stuck on the "Press 1 to continue"

How can I manage that?

2. XFlak

XFlak Wiitired but still kicking

Cyprus
    Try Modmii's hackmii solutions wizard/guide, you may need to tweak the guide for motion + support if u don't have a standard wiimote. Specifically, by replacing mmm's boot.elf with yawmm's in the SD root directory, then swapping it with the hackmii installers boot.elf when on the second or third step of the modmii hackmii solutions guide, just repeat the exploit from the first step and it will load bootmii or whatever u have saved at sd:/boot.elf

Edit: you can get YAWMM from modmii classic's download pages or just by googling for it

Last edited by XFlak, Sep 6, 2020
  3. PedroZuuh

OP PedroZuuh Newbie
    Newcomer

Brazil

I did this and this time I couldn't do anything in the YAWMM screen

4. XFlak

XFlak Wiitired but still kicking

Cyprus
    Odd. YAWMM should work with wiimote+ remotes. It may support GC controllers if u have one of those, otherwise u might be out of luck unless u can get your hands on a standard wiimote. Instead of YAWMM you could try wii mod lite (which also claims to have wiimote+ support), but beware, even the latest versions have bugs where if u keep hitting back after having installed a wad(s) it will crash. As long as you aren't region changing this should not result in brick though, but still something to be aware of.

Ryccardo likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Wiimotion+, trouble, wiimote