Hacking Having trouble running a few games from NeoGamma R9 beta 10.

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
OP
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
I'm using NeoGamma R9 beta 10 to try and run Mario Kart Wii (As well as Twilight Princess) from a disc. I'm on 4.2U, and other games work fine, but not these two. They are scrubbed, and I think that may be the problem (Although people say loading scrubbed games works). The error that shows up when I try to run them is "DVD Err(1252), Disc ID." I was going to try and unscrub it, but I don't have a .dif file for either of the games, and I really don't want to re-download a non-scrubbed version...It's not worth the trouble when I know scrubbed games work.

I'm not an expert like some people, so I don't know what to do. Another thing is that Super Mario Galaxy doesn't run, because it is decrypted, but it worked when I tried it a few months ago (I'm not sure what loader I used, but it came with the HBC).

Also, please don't say search around, or "Not THIS topic again!," because I've searched on here, and all the results are usually topics about something else that have a ton of posts, and I'm not going to go through every single topic and post to find my answer. It's not hard to answer a question twice, people.

elmariachi

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
TDWP FTW said:
I'm using NeoGamma R9 beta 10 to try and run Mario Kart Wii (As well as Twilight Princess) from a disc. I'm on 4.2U, and other games work fine, but not these two. They are scrubbed, and I think that may be the problem (Although people say loading scrubbed games works). The error that shows up when I try to run them is "DVD Err(1252), Disc ID." I was going to try and unscrub it, but I don't have a .dif file for either of the games, and I really don't want to re-download a non-scrubbed version...It's not worth the trouble when I know scrubbed games work.

I'm not an expert like some people, so I don't know what to do. Another thing is that Super Mario Galaxy doesn't run, because it is decrypted, but it worked when I tried it a few months ago (I'm not sure what loader I used, but it came with the HBC).

Also, please don't say search around, or "Not THIS topic again!," because I've searched on here, and all the results are usually topics about something else that have a ton of posts, and I'm not going to go through every single topic and post to find my answer. It's not hard to answer a question twice, people.

you sure you searched ? you might not have found the answer, but at least ask it in an existing topic instead of making a new one ...

http://gbatemp.net/t219243-neogamma-r9-beta-test.

on topic: I think it's your DVD brand ... Try Verbatim DVD -R

Forstride

OP
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
elmariachi said:
TDWP FTW said:
-quote snip-

you sure you searched ? you might not have found the answer, but at least ask it in an existing topic instead of making a new one ...

I'm using Sony DVD+RW's (I've heard they work, but obviously these two don't work for me)...If it is the problem, then I'm glad to know that..

rahoul102

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
TDWP FTW said:
elmariachi said:
TDWP FTW said:
-quote snip-

I'm using Sony DVD+RW's (I've heard they work, but obviously these two don't work for me)...If it is the problem, then I'm glad to know that..
elmariachi is right you should try the Verbatim DVD -R. the DVD -R's always work for me.
did you burn with imgburn at a slow speed?
could be a bad burn.

Forstride

OP
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
rahoul102 said:
elmariachi is right you should try the Verbatim DVD -R. the DVD -R's always work for me.
could be a bad burn.
Well, I found some Sony DVD-R's in my garage, so I'm going to try those. And yeah, I'm using ImgBurn @ 2.4x.

EDIT: The DVD's I found work perfectly with NeoGamma r9 beta 10...Thanks for the suggestion!

rahoul102

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
TDWP FTW said:
rahoul102 said:
could be a bad burn.
Well, I found some Sony DVD-R's in my garage, so I'm going to try those. And yeah, I'm using ImgBurn @ 2.4x.

EDIT: The DVD's I found work perfectly with NeoGamma r9 beta 10...Thanks for the suggestion!
happy to help

saosin_demo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I can't seem to load Zelda: Twilight Princess the GAMECUBE version on neogamma. It freezes when I try to play it. A green screen also appears. Do I need to set up something? The DVD I used is DVD-R. I used multi iso on the disc. The other games are working fine.

The zelda game is NTSC U. My wii unit is US.

ToneEQ

Trophies
XP
Country
saosin_demo said:
I can't seem to load Zelda: Twilight Princess the GAMECUBE version on neogamma. It freezes when I try to play it. A green screen also appears. Do I need to set up something? The DVD I used is DVD-R. I used multi iso on the disc. The other games are working fine.

The zelda game is NTSC U. My wii unit is US.

Have you installed cMIOS?
http://filetrip.net/f9667-cMIOS-rev05.html

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, to answer your question, they're a fusion Brit-pop/J-pop/electronic band with a woman...