Having trouble porting .firms to B9S 1.2

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Meercko, Jun 5, 2017.

1. Meercko
    OP

Meercko Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 14, 2017
    Italy
    First of all, I'm rather new to the forum so I apologize if this is the wrong section/there already is a thread for such questions (I tried looking around but couldn't find nothing specific).

As the title suggests, I just updated to B9S 1.2, everything works fine, but of course since the .firm format changed since the last version (?) old payloads don't work anymore, Decrypt9 is one of those that have not been converted yet
    I noticed TuxSH updated the firmtool to build .firm files supported by B9S 1.2, but I failed at building a converted .firm, and Dok3 doesn't seem willing to convert it and post a new release of Decrypt9 as of now, can anyone help me with this?

Note: I get that Godmode9 is superior and should be used instead, and that's what I'm doing at the moment since it's my only alternative, but there are some things that I just don't know how to precisely do with GM9 and that D9 would easily do for me, plus some stuff apparently worked with D9 while it didn't with GM9 (not gonna go into it since it doesn't really matter, but it basically made me say "ok I need D9 to do this since GM9 won't do it")

2. KunoichiZ

KunoichiZ GBAtemp Guru

Mar 16, 2012
    United States
    Here is a Decrypt9.firm that works:

Quantumcat and Meercko like this.
  3. Meercko
    OP

Meercko Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 14, 2017
    Italy