Hacking Having trouble injecting FBI into my O3DS.

Ten Pound Cow

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just installed A9LH and Luma on my O3DS, and it's updated up to 11.2 so far. I'm at the homestretch and in the process of finalizing my set-up.

I'm trying to inject FBI so I can install some CIA's, but it didn't work. I tried to troubleshoot it in Plailect's guide. The problem is that the troubleshooting guide says that I should see two sets of tmd and app files, but I only see the lowercase extension files and the uppercase tmd and app files are missing. I believe this is preventing me from injecting FBI right now.

I also tried to restore my NAND back to 9.2, then attempted to launch FBI through the Homebrew Launcher, but it gave me an error that says "Failed to set syscore CPU time limit."

Does anyone have any other ideas so I can launch FBI somehow so I can install CIA's?

Ten Pound Cow

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try my tool InjectorHelper.jar for download at quantumc.at
It might help depending what the problem is.
So I first tried to inject the old (stable) FBI, but it said there's no files9 folder found even though there is a files9 folder with the hs.app in it. Afterward, I tried to inject the newest FBI. The injector helper said it worked and to try to inject FBI now, but I tried that and it still didn't work after I reboot my O3DS.

Cute cat picture on the website, by the way. :)

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
So I first tried to inject the old (stable) FBI, but it said there's no files9 folder found even though there is a files9 folder with the hs.app in it. Afterward, I tried to inject the newest FBI. The injector helper said it worked and to try to inject FBI now, but I tried that and it still didn't work after I reboot my O3DS.

Cute cat picture on the website, by the way. :)
Hmm I'll try and work out why it didn't work. Did it create a fbi_with_banner.app?

I found this:

Found a solution. Just install the lower version specifically FBI 1.4.17

In https://gbatemp.net/threads/error-s...ewlauncher-and-some-n3ds-rxtools-bugs.425858/

So maybe try running FBI.3dsx from 1.4.17 on 9.2.

Reactions: Ten Pound Cow

Ten Pound Cow

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm I'll try and work out why it didn't work. Did it create a fbi_with_banner.app?

I found this:

Found a solution. Just install the lower version specifically FBI 1.4.17

In https://gbatemp.net/threads/error-s...ewlauncher-and-some-n3ds-rxtools-bugs.425858/

So maybe try running FBI.3dsx from 1.4.17 on 9.2.
That did the trick. I was able to install the CIA's from the guide, then I updated the SysNAND, and now I finished installing A9LH and everything is working. Thanks a lot! :yay3ds:

Reactions: Quantumcat

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night