Hacking Having trouble accessing many apps in Homebrew Channel.

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All right this is going to sound like a lot but maybe there is a simple solution to it. I have system 4.2 and I do not know how to fix the cIOS thingy to get it to be 249. My DVDX won't read, the savesgame manager makes my Wii freeze, Smash stats won't connect me to a good cIOS (none work), AND my gecko channel only has 4 options and doesn't have the hacking one. Also do I need savesmanager to get my Wii to extract and installer channels? I already have the directory in this format... Wii>private>title>GAME>data.bin. Or is that wrong? What am I doing wrong here? Can someone send me the REV 4.2 thing to FIX the cIOS 249 problem I am having on my Wii? If this is not in the right forum, please move it to the appropriate forum and tell me where it is being movd so I can go there to see answers to my questions. Thanks!

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright sorry guys at first I did NOT see the Homebrew board and I looked around but the next time I clicked forums I saw it. Tag this post. Sorry for the inconvenience!

mark1975

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
could you help me im new to forums and abit stuck
i bought a wii tonight that plays backups, it was working fine untill my son added our wireless internet and then clicked on some aggrement and the wii updated, has never worked since
works fine with the origonals tho, it goes through the homebrew channel fine, but then just stays on a black screen can anyone help please.

Phr3d13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mark1975 said:
could you help me im new to forums and abit stuck
i bought a wii tonight that plays backups, it was working fine untill my son added our wireless internet and then clicked on some aggrement and the wii updated, has never worked since
works fine with the origonals tho, it goes through the homebrew channel fine, but then just stays on a black screen can anyone help please.

Wii Softmod Guide Check out this guide, you can probably start after the homebrew channel install

Smashdude, this guide should prolly help you out too

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Those IHOP chips are actually pretty damn good