Hacking Having some problems with GCN Games.

Archangel12

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have finally got aroud to some wii modding, and so far so good, I've got WADs to work perfectly, Wii backups to launch without flaw, and all emulators and even Rock Band hacks working great.

However I have recently installed GC Backup Launcher .2 as well as installed the Mios patcher and patched v5 accordingly, for use with my backup launcher which is gamma, and I have a WAD installed for GC Backup Launcher which is what I've been testing everything on.

I also used Multigame Iso Creator 3.5.4.F+ to create an iso file composed of 3 files, PSO, and Pokemon XD, which are both iso files, and Zelda 4 Swords which is a gcm file. After burning the created iso file to a DVD-R with Img Burn, I put the disc into the Wii and start up GC Backup Launcher which I have in the channel area via a Wad file. It starts up all fine and dandy, but the only of the three games that starts up is Zelda, now I'm about 100% sure that they are all good dumps and should work fine, but I'm still baffled as to why only Zelda works. Any suggestions? If it helps I am on 4.2U.

Archangel12

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, well I tested some more stuff out, and apparently the wad I installed for GC Backup Launcher was only 0.1, so now I tried out using 0.2 and it shows up like normal, and then the screen flickers as if it was a PAL game, and Pokemon loads but its in black and white and very fuzzy, can somebody at least point me in the right direction on how to fix this please?

Archangel12

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes I know that some don't work, but I already seen the compatibility lists, and it says that the game does work, and I'm just wondering why mine doesn't lol. And I did try differen settings, and they all turned up wrong. However it does seem that PSO doesn't work at all, so that does answer one question.

xaxa

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Archangel12 said:
Yes I know that some don't work, but I already seen the compatibility lists, and it says that the game does work, and I'm just wondering why mine doesn't lol. And I did try differen settings, and they all turned up wrong. However it does seem that PSO doesn't work at all, so that does answer one question.
lol justmike, you linked to the PAL list of GCOS.

here's NTSC

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr