Gaming Having Some Problems, Don't Know Why

Gohobojoe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Honestly, I don't know anywhere else to ask about this.

All of a sudden, the internet for my main computer decided to crap out. It now has the network icon in the tray and says that the network cable is unplugged. It is not unplugged. Okay, then I thought it was the router, so I restarted the router and I still get the same thing. Alright then, I'll change the wire, and yet again, it has solved nothing. Then I decided to restart the computer, and still no results.

I have the right wires, it was working before and when the cable is plugged in the back of the computer, the LED isn't on when it's supposed to be on.

Anybody know a solution?

nadoon

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Get a new router
laugh.gif

D

Deleted User

Gohobojoe said:
Honestly, I don't know anywhere else to ask about this.

All of a sudden, the internet for my main computer decided to crap out. It now has the network icon in the tray and says that the network cable is unplugged. It is not unplugged. Okay, then I thought it was the router, so I restarted the router and I still get the same thing. Alright then, I'll change the wire, and yet again, it has solved nothing. Then I decided to restart the computer, and still no results.

I have the right wires, it was working before and when the cable is plugged in the back of the computer, the LED isn't on when it's supposed to be on.

Anybody know a solution?
IT sounds like there is a problem with your router

Gohobojoe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I should add this as well. That router is a wireless router and I'm using that router right now with the other computer that is connected. Not only that, but my PS3 connects just fine. It's not the router, because if it was, then the internet on the computer I'm on at this moment shouldn't be working.

mattsaysfooey

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Have you tried plugging in a usb wireless adaptpr or new NIC/ethernet card and seeing if it establishes connectivity on it? Could be that as well. :x I choose you! Fix the comp! Use Trouble Shooting attack!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk