Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Bathing_Ape_Fan, Sep 14, 2007.
When I try to play some roms on my Supercard Lite, it's just a blank, white screen.
What games specifically? Does it only do it with some, or all roms?
It's not all roms, but here are some that don't work: Pokemon Fushigi No Dungeon - Toki No Tankentai, Pokemon Diamond, Zelda Phantom Hourglass, and some more I can't remember.
ANYONE out there that can help me?
Drawn to Life doesn't work, either.
upgrade your firmware.
I already did. It still doesn't work...
I have a Supercard CF, which I'd guess is similar in design.
Didn't try Pokemon Fushigi No Dungeon - Toki No Tankentai
Pokemon Diamond played fine. But white screens when exiting the wifi settings menu (just power off and your changes should be there), and on certain types of connection error. Note that linking to the Wii doesn't work.
Zelda Phantom Hourglass had no problems I could tell.
I use a Supercard DS ONE and I've had NO problems playing any game
my supercard wouldn't load drawn to life, i updated both the firmware and the patching software and it worked perfectly.
Can someone give me the link to the firmware and the patching software please?
Okay, I just downloaded it, but the roms still keep coming up with a white screen. >___
Well can someone give me the link to where they got their Drawn to Life rom from? >___<
"Warez" & ROMs
"Warez" is an internet term used to describe software, film, music, games and data piracy.
* GBAtemp provides news and information on ROMs and general scene news ONLY.
* We DO NOT HOST ROMs or provide links to websites that do contain ROMs.
* Members may NOT ASK and MAY NOT PROVIDE LINKS for and to websites that provide ROMs for download.
* We do not condone piracy in any way.
* Please go elsewhere if you only wish to download and share ROM files. The GBAtemp Forums are for discussion only.
Oh, okay then. Sorry for the inconvenience...D=