having a problem with moonshell mp3 playback

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by sage2050, Oct 11, 2007.

1. sage2050
    OP

sage2050 Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 15, 2007
    United States
    it seems like with this one particular song (Justice - Genesis, to be specific) moonshell freezes up as soon as the song finishes. i don't know if it does this with the rest of the songs in the album because i haven't been able to switch off of this song. if i stop it or try to switch the track, it still freezes. and since moonshell remembers where you were last time you closed moonshell, i can't switch off this song at all. any help?

2. azotyp

azotyp GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 19, 2007
    Poland
    Poland
    try to delete this song and check if moonshell will play music without it, if yes then
    1) you have a cursed song (joking)
    2) i had something like that in my mp3 player with other song
    (dont know what is it , maybe try to convert this song with some audio converter (from mp3 to mp3 i know that it sounds stupid but you can do this for sience), or you can change tags or title of the song, maybe there is a problem . (like maybe in title there is a word that moonshell dont recognize

3. sage2050
    OP

sage2050 Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 15, 2007
    United States
    well i would do that, but currently i'm at work and don't have my micro SD usb drive =(

4. OSW

OSW Wii King

Former Staff
    Oct 30, 2006
    hold start while booting moonshell. then the problematic file remembering will be skipped.

and personally i find the occasional mp3 to have problems with moonshell. LMP-ng has proven to be a nice alternative audio player.

5. sage2050
    OP

sage2050 Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 15, 2007
    United States
    when i hold start it just locks up on loading moonshell until i release start.

6. sage2050
    OP

sage2050 Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 15, 2007
    United States
    i figured it out. the trick was to hold X

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice