Hacking having a issue with 2 different types of sd cards

alverdine

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have a sky3ds blue button model cart, for some reason i get lockups (sound goes away and once i change scenes the screen stays black forcing me to reset)on my lexar class 10 16gb sdhc micro sd card. i have another lexar thats a class 4 4gb sdhc micro sd card that hasnt given me any trouble yet, (on the games it freezes on it has let me play past those parts) would anyone happen to know why this happens? i bought a pny class 10 16gb micro sd card from amazon coming soon im hoping that works. if it helps one of the cards 16gb* says made in korea and the 4gb says made in taiwan

usernametaken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While it can be tempting to go for the cheaper mSDs, it's usually best to get a tried and true name brand such as Sandisk. That way, so long as you buy from a reputable source, you're far less likely to run into any problems related to the sd.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you buy these cards online or in store from retailers? If there from online I would check if they are fake using h2testw format the card to fat32 and do a write+verify test on each card if it fails its either fake or is dying on you.

Also class 4 or lower cards will struggle to play newer titles above 1.5 gigs from what i've read class 10 should be the minimum for any flash card (except ds flash cards).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs