haven't used my wii in like 3 years

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Sara, Aug 8, 2012.

Aug 8, 2012
  1. Sara
    OP

Newcomer Sara Member

United States
    i have a wii with a wiikey modchip, and ios61 v 19.26 according to the homebrew channel, i got really excited when i read about quadforce, so i dusted off my wii, installed the quadforce wad the place i got the isos from involves cats and said they were prepatched,, edited the game ids and put them on my sd card thusly \games\GGPE01 and \games\GGPE02 which both contain \sys and Game.iso, again each with its respective ID, installed the gp1 and gp2 channel wads, but when i click start on either one it just reloads the system menu please help thank you, it literally has been years since i turned it on

2. Foxi4

Reporter Foxi4 On the hunt...

pip
    Poland
    Sounds like you need a complete re-mod - everything you have installed is probably covered in digital cobwebs. I suggest using ModMii to create a complete remod package with the latest updates.

3. air2004

Member air2004 Air

United States
    I know nothing about mod chips and games ....but I will say this , I soft moded my wii with modmii and wiiflow plays every game I have thrown at it .

4. Sara
    OP

Newcomer Sara Member

United States
    the fact that i have a physical chip won't matter?, also i see a lot about usb loaders, i don't really have anything usb that has decent storage, man 3 years and you become a complete noob giggles

5. BitBandit

Newcomer BitBandit Member

New Zealand
    I had a modchip installed when I first got my Wii a few years ago. About a year ago I soft-modded it and set it up to play games off a USB hard drive. The soft-mod works fine with the mod-chip installed.