Haven't updated my Wii U for almost 2 years but have the Wii hack there, what to do?

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by ryouga, Jan 6, 2016.

1. ryouga
    OP

ryouga Member

Newcomer
    Jun 4, 2007
    I did the Batman mod to get Wii homebrew on it (that I never used in the end anyway)

I have decided to try some new games but I am not sure if they would want an update, if they do shall I just update normally or not?

2. artur3004

artur3004 GBAtemp Fan

Mar 31, 2015
    Gambia, The
    The vWii system is seperated from the Wii U system. You can update normally if you want. BUT you said you didn't update your Wii U for about 2 years; if the Wii U FW version is 5.3.2 or older, you can use homebrew in the wii u, too.

3. ryouga
    OP

ryouga Member

Newcomer
    Jun 4, 2007
    Well I purchased it Jan 2014, might of been around April that year I last updated but I know I tried to connect a few months ago but got errors so maybe not, Its funny as I never used it as needed a long hdmi cable to run to my tv and it hasnt got enough sockets so just didnt bother.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice