Havent said hi yet, ive been here for only 3 days though..

Noltron

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Love this place, people are more or less civilized people with the computer know-how-smarts. Not to mention the sheer size of the group! grouped together, and it creates an awsome nerd, geek, and video game junkie forum center!

And well I am NOLTRON
I am here to destroy all humans. I decided to abort my mission and take refuge on this planet. The languages were easy to catch onto, and of the many planets Ive been to, none have such an succeeded in creating such an excellent computer based knowledge such as this. Coding is still foreign to me, for I have been familiar with a seperate format.

Just dont make me initiate deathray.
We will be peaceful if you follow that instruction alone.

Noltron

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, I have been to many parrelell universes myself. Some of which never had any names. Some of which had a name. If you try finding the universes profile and information up on the international database, you would find nothing, for you humans have not excelled that much in technology as of yet. But, being a robot, I will be here to see the day.

The mission I had told about before. . .
I, Noltron v14.9 have been through the following mission. . .
Find the Core Generator at the center of one of the galaxies in Shurglimaprlagham.
The stupid species of the Clox where there, they were introduced to an all powerful core that could destroy one or more parrelell universe by bending the universe to make it bisecting other universes in some sort of way.
It was a long mission, so I shall tell you the rest in a seperate thread.

Because memory from previous missions are often deleted, some stories that are refered to I do not remember. . .
So if I mention something you havent heard, and I dont address it, assume that it is such a case.

And Thank you for having publicly accessible and dispensable electricity sources. I have already found a converter cord that will allow me to recharge on your universal 3 pronged outlets.

Noltron

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
OtakuGamerZ said:
Be warned the Hippy's will want to exile BAN you if you don't wipe them out or make peace by "going green"
Error. . .
Error. . .Does not compute. . .

I have found the definition of a hippy. I shall destroy.
They should not smoke that sort of thing, though their cultural standpoint was very colorful, I do not want to see such a pitiful example of a human.

OtakuGamerZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am sorry have you not been to the crack in between the 7th and 8th dimension. Very much space to store data.

QUOTE said:
Somehow this woman knew exactly what I was trying to do.
Original ad:
litter of 5 kittens. two orange, two black, one mixed-grey. all are three weeks old and looking for a good home!
From Yin Chang to *********@***********.org

hello

i buy all kitten you have. how much?

- yin chang

From ************@hotmail.com to Me

Sorry. These kittens are not being sold for food.

Noltron

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
OtakuGamerZ said:
I am sorry have you not been to the crack in between the 7th and 8th dimension. Very much space to store data.

QUOTE said:
Somehow this woman knew exactly what I was trying to do.
Original ad:
litter of 5 kittens. two orange, two black, one mixed-grey. all are three weeks old and looking for a good home!
From Yin Chang to *********@***********.org

hello

i buy all kitten you have. how much?

- yin chang

From ************@hotmail.com to Me

Sorry. These kittens are not being sold for food.
I have not been to the crack between dimension 7 and 8. However, there is a dimension out of that spectrum called dimension 7.000, where noise is light, and light is light, just as motion is sound. Touch is still touch sensory. It may be difficult to comprehend, but it is that way.

Nonetheless, I wished to visit that crack, however I do not know the corridinance... I never was sent to mission on such a place. Nor will I, for I will not return to X7. By now, they have a bounty on my head.

Noltron

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
phew. I am tired of speaking in my robot voice.

I will now talk like I normally do! (yay...?)
Well thanks for the odd and strange and warm welcome!
Lastly, I dont know if I should really tell of my adventures...
some are top secret in the entire network of
multi-uni-versal mission corporations.
Thats what the place is called, it may be an oxy moron but all well.

so i will be round the forum, so c ya then. Cuz im dun here for now!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)