Have your friends/parents took your stuff and never gave it back?

Link5084

Sword & Shield at your service
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yep, my friend took away my copy of Gears of War that I lent to him but he never gave it back.
cry.gif

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep, I loaned a FF7 Strategy Guide to a dude at a job I worked at.....he got fired. I never saw my guide again.

It's all good though, I bought another one.

laminaatplaat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
On a lan party at a friend of mine some fag stole my Warcraft 3 cd and Frozen Throne cd.... He didnt get the case so he doesnt even have a cd key....strange

Some stupid friend of my brother stole lego from us when we where very little :-/ (LEGO ROCKS)

@ school pencils etc.

I never got my learning books for driving back from some dude I knew from school... I already got my license but I hate that guy now because he says i never gave em to him :|

think thats about it.

moozxy

hamboning
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I let this guy I knew borrow my Die Hard VHS Boxset (when 1+2 were the only ones out) and he gave it back without 1 and said he lost it :|
Also I let this other guy borrow D2 + LOD and Rainbow 6 Rogue Spear and he never gave them back :'(

Most recently I let my friend borrow my Welcome to Dongmakgol dvd which she hasn't returned yet
frown.gif

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
My friend and I were given a PSP (I installed CFW on it) to "share" by a friend, and he claims that he lost it, while I see it at his house all the time. Oh well, it doesn't work anymore anyways.

EDIT: LOL @ Trippy's post.

Trophies
XP
Country
Yes. The dragon (my aunt) "borrowed" our (brothers') gameboy pak which of course contained the almighty Tetris and never returned it. She even went so far to say that she never even borrowed it.
Now, every time she tries to borrow my DS or any other property of mine, I say "no way!"

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Trippy said:
My buddy's hot mom took my virginity and wont give it back.
frown.gif

Excellent
smile.gif

Yeah friends do this all the time, it's not just you.

My advice, write down who has what if you actually do loan out anything. Because the problem is a lot of times we just forget they have it, and they forget they have it, and you can forget getting it back if neither of you realize that it wasn't returned.

Licardo7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trippy said:
My buddy's hot mom took my virginity and wont give it back.
frown.gif

I hear that. Luckly, she re-gifted it to her daughter and I had to take it back from her
grog.gif
. That was a fun week.

Anyways, My smurfin friend took my DBZ tenkaishi 2, Spider Man 3, and my numb-chucks. Dam it, I miss those numb-chucks
cry.gif

Dwight

Gawb. Gawb Bluth.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Virginity, etc
toot.gif

I let my friend borrow about 6 of my nds games when I got my flashcart, since I'm a filthy pirate, and he claims that they were "stolen".

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My mother has stolen hundreds of dollars from me with promises of return and never given it back. I've got my own job and pay her rent and everything. She just takes money from me and assumes every part of my life belongs to her. She even overdrew my bank account by forcing me to give my account information. Please don't ask how she forced me to giver her my info. It's very embarrassing.
frown.gif

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
granville said:
My mother has stolen hundreds of dollars from me with promises of return and never given it back. I've got my own job and pay her rent and everything. She just takes money from me and assumes every part of my life belongs to her. She even overdrew my bank account by forcing me to give my account information. Please don't ask how she forced me to giver her my info. It's very embarrassing.
frown.gif
She let you suck on her boobies when you were a baby, show some respect!
mad.gif

My brother lost my wallet and my tennis shoes when I was little. Also, he lost my 4gb Micro SDHC card and never helped me look for it.
He's irresponsible with a lot of his things...

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JPH said:
granville said:
frown.gif
She let you suck on her boobies when you were a baby, show some respect!
mad.gif

My brother lost my wallet and my tennis shoes when I was little. Also, he lost my 4gb Micro SDHC card and never helped me look for it.
He's irresponsible with a lot of his things...
Actually, according to the rest of my family, my mother never breastfed me!
rofl2.gif
Soy milk you know? Maybe that was too much info though...
shy.gif

At any rate, I support her. It's not the other way around. Oh, and she broke my first DS (paid for and bought by me) by stealing it when I slept and dropping it on the floor. She was trying to use it as leverage to con me out of money. I was forced to work without sleep for a few days to pay for a new one.

Private|Par

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I do it all the time. I've got my friend's gamecube sitting in my room, loaned for a week (it's been about a year.) I'm sure I have at least a dozen books I've collected over the years, from friends who I lost contact with when I went to high-school. I return stuff when people ask, but it normally takes me a while. I have a really bad memory, and often forget what I'm doing as soon as I get where I'm meant to be, or put something down and forget where it is ten seconds later.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :sad::sad::sad: And a part of my family passed also. :sad::sad::sad: Sending my good suit to the...