Have your dreams ever trolled you?

Son of Science

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Once, I had a dream where I talked to the girl I liked. She and I set up a date. I thought it would work if I talked to her in real life. it turns out she doesn't even know me.

forever_alone.jpg

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I often have dreams about going to school, and then waking up that I haven't done my homework yet..... I have a project that's due on Monday that I don't feel like doing........

narutofan777

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
my dream: well, in a big big underground basement with some bad lights there was thousands of people just fightin..and i was getting knocked out

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ah yes.

My alarm went off at 7am, I looked at it, shut it off, closed my eyes for a minute, look over and see my alarm clock is 7:01.
So I lay there too lazy to get up until about 7:15, finally drag my ass out of bed. Get up, groggily gather some clothes. Which took awhile, the clothes were all over the place like a damn scavenger hunt. Then I go upstairs, throw them on the next staircase leading to the bathroom, go to the kitchen and try to find something to eat. Found nothin' by 7:45, so I went up to have a shower.
I get in the shower, try to turn it on...no water comes out.
So I hit the taps, then someone yells from the other side of the door, "*name* you can't shower while you're sleeping!"
"What?"
"You can't shower while you're sleeping!"
Then I immediately wake up, in my bed, and see it's 8am and i'm super late getting up and just yell "FUCK."

So then I had to redo my morning, much much faster the second time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, atleast there was some neat filler there