Have you travelled in first class before?

Flame

Me > You
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
I imagine it would be very comfortable but for poor people this is a unrealistic option. It might be an economical idea in Japan, because the Shinkansen is inexpensive and they don't check your luggage. I think only a dozen or so people a year actually do it.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I imagine it would be very comfortable but for poor people this is a unrealistic option. It might be an economical idea in Japan, because the Shinkansen is inexpensive and they don't check your luggage. I think only a dozen or so people a year actually do it.
Hey I don't even send letters first class never mind myself travelling first class :rofl2:

Reactions: IncredulousP

Flame

Me > You
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
446673-bigthumbnail.jpg

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What kind of vulgarity is that picture hmm I mean seriously who wants to go licking a stamp. Who knows where it has been previously or who has already touched it. Most disgusting thank god Scotland has self sticking stamps :rofl2:

Flame

Me > You
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
What kind of vulgarity is that picture hmm I mean seriously who wants to go licking a stamp. Who knows where it has been previously or who has already touched it. Most disgusting thank god Scotland has self sticking stamps :rofl2:

Scotland has what now....self sticking stamps... WITCHCRAFT !

you Scottish folk are so wise. we still use pigeons to send our form of connections here in the southern United Kingdom.

its bit like how im sending this message to you.... but with pigeons.

:ha:

Last edited by Flame,

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Scotland has what now....self sticking stamps... WITCHCRAFT !

you Scottish folk are so wise. we still use pigeons to send our form of connections here in the south United Kingdom.

its bit like how im sending this message to you.... but with pigeons.

:ha:
Cheeky fucker you have em as well as you very well know.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Train. I think it has a better headrest, possibly also a charge point. in the UK but really nothing to write home about. Sat in one once but felt no different really. Didn't bother to look when I was in the Netherlands as I had the whole upper floor to myself anyway and their basic standards are pretty good.

Though if you are looking for something fun

Plane. Some fancier food and seats but in the end you are sitting on a plane so it sucks either way and I would not pay the money. In the case of British Airways I do however spring for world traveller plus these days -- almost enough leg room for me to lock my knee and not touch the space in front which works for me, compared to ultra cattle class wherein people far smaller than me feel cramped.

Boat. I don't know if there is such a thing for any I have been on. The disabled cabins are pretty sweet though.

Teleporter. It is mainly how much luggage you are allowed and technically have a higher priority for passage so you arrive there maybe 20 seconds earlier.

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Actually, when I was a really young kid, there was an overbooked flight to California. They asked my parents if they could wait 2 extra hours and take the later flight out. We got a voucher for Subway, I think, and first class ticket upgrade for the next plane. Ended up sitting in the first row, 6 year old me drank orange juice with my pinky out, and pretended I was a super rich cool person. Those seats were COMFY!!

Flame

Me > You
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Actually, when I was a really young kid, there was an overbooked flight to California. They asked my parents if they could wait 2 extra hours and take the later flight out. We got a voucher for Subway, I think, and first class ticket upgrade for the next plane. Ended up sitting in the first row, 6 year old me drank orange juice with my pinky out, and pretended I was a super rich cool person. Those seats were COMFY!!

I quote:-

"first class yo this is bad
drinkin' orange juice out of a champagne glass
is this what the people of Bel-Air live like
hmmm this might be all right
but wait I hear they're prissy? and all that
is this the type of place that they should send this cool cat
I don't think so I'll see when I get there
I hope they're prepared for the prince of Bel-Air"

@Chary is this a dream which you had about fresh prince of bel air theme song?

Last edited by Flame,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, ohkay