Hacking Have you told your friends with unhacked Wii's about BannerBomb?

Link5084

Sword & Shield at your service
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Since now it's possible to hack every Wii (not sure about LU64 Wii's), tell your friends without the Twilight Hack to go install Bannerbomb now!

0M39A

Trophies
XP
Country
why?

many of my friends who have wii's arent in the slightest bit interested in homebrew for the wii at all.

KirovAir

Alcoholic Programmer
Trophies
Website
www.jessesander.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Link5084 said:
0M39A said:
why?

many of my friends who have wii's arent in the slightest bit interested in homebrew for the wii at all.

What? Do they know the abilities it can unleash?

Nope, they never play Wii games, or SNES games etc. just got it from their parents and now the thing is mostly a dust catcher.
tongue.gif

cwstjdenobs

Sodomy non sapiens
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Link5084 said:
0M39A said:
why?

That's why a lot of people DON'T want their systems modded. I know at least 3 ppl with launch Wiis who wouldn't touch any non official software, especially any loaders

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yup yesterday i went over n installed it for a friend and he was really happy seeing what all he could do with homebrew plus he thanked me n lemme borrow umbrella chronicles till i win it

Link5084

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
cwstjdenobs said:
Link5084 said:
0M39A said:
why?

That's why a lot of people DON'T want their systems modded. I know at least 3 ppl with launch Wiis who wouldn't touch any non official software, especially any loaders

Hahahahaha

Why don't you convince them that NOTHING will damage their Wii's if they follow the instructions carefully.

cwstjdenobs

Sodomy non sapiens
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
They are convinced. Well they trust me. These are people who have bought all their games, dvd's, and music. It's not to do with damaging the hardware

EDIT: I'm not preaching, I think what I think, they disagree, I'm allowed my opinion and they are allowed theirs. And some ppl would love legit homebrew but get scared by EULAs

Alexrose

Untitled
Trophies
XP
Country
I installed homebrew on my friend's wii ages ago back when 3.3 was a bitch and they just found a solution, for guitar hero customs. I burn games for him sometimes, (GH:M, RB2, more gh3 customs) and we play them online together. However, he just like.. doesn't care about homebrew. As long as his wiishizza channel works he's happy. I was like OMG BOOTMII'S RELEASED and he's like "Oh. Enjoy".

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I know a 9 year old boy, he lives a few houses down the block. He's very smart with computers and stuff. I promised him that we together would softmod his wii when a solution for 4.0 was discovered.

bazamuffin

RESIDENT HATER OF POLITICAL POSTING WANKSTAINS
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Ive told everyone I know who has a wii. They want it, but don't have the balls or knowledge. People are paying me to do this. Feel kinda bad, but they wont take it for free. Who am I to argue then?

Link5084

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
bazamuffin said:
Ive told everyone I know who has a wii. They want it, but don't have the balls or knowledge. People are paying me to do this. Feel kinda bad, but they wont take it for free. Who am I to argue then?

You should take the offer

Mark McDonut

GBATemp's Resident Ghostbuster
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have 2 friends i installed homebrew channel for and neither of them uses it for anything much outside of nes/snes/genesis emulation and have been warned. "want it to work all the time?" "yup" "good, don't update online and call me if you get a game with an update" "cool ok"

helped reformat an sd card once, other than that, havent heard of a problem since homebrew channel was updated and a few apps broke.

Sazzles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
qwerty12 said:
Let's be honest: most of my friends wouldn't know WTF to do with it and know what google.com is. Why should I waste my time explaining?

....cause .... they are your friends, perhaps?

ramidavis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
qwerty12 said:
Let's be honest: most of my friends wouldn't know WTF to do with it and know what google.com is. Why should I waste my time explaining?
you have friends that do not know what Google is?
blink.gif
lol that is just sad.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm back