So evidently I'm MIA?

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Omg Linky found you!
grog.gif
So the kite eating tree didn't change it's diet and develop a taste for human flesh after all, fantastic stuff
biggrin.gif
What you been up to, busy couple of months? Fighting off polar bears in the mid-arctic? Or do you just not love us anymore? *sniff* Internet demands to know! (if you're having an affair behind the kite's back then we think it has a right to know)

Dammit I've gotta come up with a new sig now
tongue.gif

Kyoji

ウッーウッーウマ
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I went on an expedition with Sir Francais Cook's 4th cousin twice removed to Antartica to find hidden Nazi bases. And UFO's.

But after that I did get pretty busy, and just somewhat bored with the internet all together. I actually cant remember what I've been up to the past few months, I know it involved copious amounts of work, that much is for sure. But I think I'm on a rebound so hopefully you'll see more of me
tongue.gif

Good to see most everybody is still around though, especially you
smile.gif
And yea, Linkiboy IM'd on Steam, so give him a hug?

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Corrupedent Droid said:
Is bumbing old topics in the testing area bad idea.I do it all the time.You can't really flame me for it since it is in the testing area.
Yes it's a bad idea, and yes we can flame you.

But we won't because this thread is again relevant, I haven't seen Kyoji post here in a while...

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
He's around. I think the rolling ball ate him and only lets him out from time to time. Everyone thinks the kite eating tree did it, no-one ever suspects the rolling ball. It's clever like that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality