Hacking Discussion Have you had a console ban? (Poll)

Have you had a console ban?

• Total voters

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No because I never used online. In my life, I never ever used online for any consoles at all. The online is very useless unless you need it to download eShop and PSN.

Reactions: peteruk

Oleboy555

Trophies
Website
3ds.guide
XP
Country
Netherlands
No because I never used online. In my life, I never ever used online for any consoles at all. The online is very useless unless you need it to download eShop and PSN.
What about online games? such as smm2 or splatoon

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I will repeat myself here: I tried to use my XCI games online on two different Switch consoles I had: no nsps, nothing installed besides SX OS and I was only loading the game but still got banned after 2 weeks. It was in September 2020.
On the other console I had I tried to be more careful and I loaded the XCI games offline(airplane mode) with stealth mode on SX OS and only went online later, after rebooting, with the original sysMMC to update my play time on these games and upload my saves - but I was banned too 3 weeks later.

After I got banned, I immediately sold both of the consoles because banned consoles are worthless for me. Somebody else can have these two crap devices but I won't be banned on any of my consoles.
That's when I gave up on CFW.

You can believe me or not but I will say this: Do not use SX OS to play XCI's online. It will get you banned, I can certainly guarantee that.
SX OS is horrible, honestly.
I still wish someone will bring a xci loader for atmosphere.
I hope you told them they were banned...

Burorī

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I wish there was a way to get unbanned just like the 3DS or PS3 days... You can't only get unbanned by having someone's PRODINFO that nobody will ever share. Buying a whole new console isn't worth it

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish there was a way to get unbanned just like the 3DS or PS3 days... You can't only get unbanned by having someone's PRODINFO that nobody will ever share. Buying a whole new console isn't worth it
No, if you get banned that is because it was your fault. People should not get unbanned because they will most likely also get banned again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo