Have you finished every game in your favorite series?

Crystal_tofu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is the best question I've seen in a while, because i really had to think about it, but unfortunately, the answer is NO

I really have doubt about what is my favorite series, but I can easily say that Final Fantasy, Need for Speed and Halo are on my favorite list.

But in that case, I guess Halo is a franchise I have completed half of it - Halo 1, 4, Reach and Infinite - making it the closests of a YES
what's your favorite Final fantasy so far? i like 6 and 10 alot, i'll be doing my 3rd run of 7 next week hopefully

Reactions: Quore

Quore

Racing Games Enjoyer
Trophies
Website
music.youtube.com
XP
Country
Brazil
what's your favorite Final fantasy so far? i like 6 and 10 alot, i'll be doing my 3rd run of 7 next week hopefully
I was thinking about it before answering it, but yeah, my favorite by far today is Final Fantasy 12. It has a cool story, it has a good gameplay and a great leveling/skill tree system PLUS the Gambits system, making it possible for you to (if done right) let your gameplay in auto-mode because you thought about every battle situation possible.

But i still really love other FFs games. Final Fantasy X is amazing, and it was the game that helped me A LOT on learning English back in the day. Final Fantasy 13 is another great game too, even tho the gameplay isn't that good and it's story is kinda confusing, it's my favorite im terms of Art Style/Direction.

But the FF I played the most is easily the 14th. It's really amazing how the game is still good to this day (obviously after 2.0).
Even tho I still haven't started the second expansion yet, i already have something around 400hrs of game.

Reactions: Crystal_tofu

Crystal_tofu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was thinking about it before answering it, but yeah, my favorite by far today is Final Fantasy 12. It has a cool story, it has a good gameplay and a great leveling/skill tree system PLUS the Gambits system, making it possible for you to (if done right) let your gameplay in auto-mode because you thought about every battle situation possible.

But i still really love other FFs games. Final Fantasy X is amazing, and it was the game that helped me A LOT on learning English back in the day. Final Fantasy 13 is another great game too, even tho the gameplay isn't that good and it's story is kinda confusing, it's my favorite im terms of Art Style/Direction.

But the FF I played the most is easily the 14th. It's really amazing how the game is still good to this day (obviously after 2.0).
Even tho I still haven't started the second expansion yet, i already have something around 400hrs of game.
i've actually been thinking about getting FF12 recently would you recommend it?

• Wow
Reactions: Quore

Aergisgeist

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes. Demons Souls/Dark Souls. Bloodborne to if that counts. Sekiro is unfinished so depending on who, I also haven't

x65943

习近平万岁!新中国万岁!!
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As much as I love Zelda, I don't know when I'll get around to finishing Zelda II. I'll never play the CD-i games and probably won't finish the spin-offs. If different versions count then I still need to finish Link's Awakening on the GameBoy and a few others.
I got to Ganon in tears of the crazy breath, beat his first form, then bro's healthbar fell off the screen and I said life is too short for this and never went back

• Haha
Reactions: Crystal_tofu

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've beat all the single player versions of all the Grand Theft Auto games, except for the China town wars, I didn't like that one, but may try it again just to say I've beat them all.

Reactions: hippy dave

Cranesbill

Triumph Fury
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Colombia
I honestly think I have a chance on completing the entire Yoshi Series. Completed the SNES, DS, Touch and Go, New Island and Poochy and Wooly World. All that's left is Yoshi's Story, Universal Gravitation, Crafted World, and if we wanna be really serious about every game, then there's Super Mario Advance 3 with the extra Yoshi Levels, the Wii U version of Wooly World, 1991 Yoshi, Yoshi's Safari and Yoshi's Cookie. It's not my favorite game series, but it still be nice to 100% one and this is definitely a really simple one to accomplish.

• Love
Reactions: hippy dave

Robert Newbie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I honestly think I have a chance on completing the entire Yoshi Series. Completed the SNES, DS, Touch and Go, New Island and Poochy and Wooly World. All that's left is Yoshi's Story, Universal Gravitation, Crafted World, and if we wanna be really serious about every game, then there's Super Mario Advance 3 with the extra Yoshi Levels, the Wii U version of Wooly World, 1991 Yoshi, Yoshi's Safari and Yoshi's Cookie. It's not my favorite game series, but it still be nice to 100% one and this is definitely a really simple one to accomplish.
Yoshi's Island was my childhood! What a well made game. My only complaint is that nothing happens when you 100% it. As a kid, I was hyped to see what the game would do at that point, so going back to the map screen and seeing bupkis was disappointing. Still a 10 out of 10 game.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
How about tetris attack? Yes, it's a reskin (panel de pon iirc), but it's a fine game with something of a campaign.

Reactions: Cranesbill

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Kirbydogs @ Kirbydogs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rax8NvkXfyI