Have you ever gotten weird shit from stores?

earlynovfan

Delusional
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only store in this town that actually has a decent library of games. The only store in town that had Fire Emblem Awakening.
I'd have just gotten the digital copy :P
But that's fair. Though I rarely buy games at a Department store or Gamestop. I'll go to some self owned places, but usually I just order everything online. :D

But all in all, that is very strange. Maybe they were trying to tell YOU something? XD
Free Deodorant either way!

Walker D

I have a hat
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Did you took a shower before going out to buy games? ...that seems like a indirect message from the store :P

(they want to send you to space cause there's no atmosphere there ...so the gases will also dissipate ..meaning, no odors)

Reactions: RodrigoDavy

ShadowSoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Did you took a shower before going out to buy games? ...that seems like a indirect message from the store :P

(they want to send you to space cause there's no atmosphere there ...so the gases will also dissipate ..meaning, no odors)

Showered last night before bed. Iono, I get the feeling that they put it in there by mistake.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From a Google search they are have been doing a promo for quite some time involving handing out Axe samples to gamers. Gets gamers to become more hygienic, as well as advertise Axe.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
People still go to EB Games?

Yep it's a great place to get games. Hell of a lot more stock than any other store and the same price as everyone else (or cheaper slightly if you go used).
People still have a biased and pointless grudge against EB games/Gamestop for no particular reason other than that other people hype up the hate more than the chain genuinely deserves?

gg you're ignorant.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I've never gotten anything I didn't expect to get.
I have gone to Target and this really cute cashier was flirting me and ended up giving me a massive discount on some of my Pokemon decks I was buying. I didn't even notice he did it until I got home several hours later when I looked at the receipt.
I guess that was strange because according to the receipt I bought like 8 packs of cards and 3 decks, when I really bought 5 packs.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: What if succubus were real? :ninja: