Have you ever bought a game while you had a flash cart?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by mcjones92, Aug 7, 2008.

?

Have you ever bought a game while you had a flash cart?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. mcjones92
    OP

Member mcjones92 Forest Fam

United States
    I feel most people pirate here whether they are proud of themselves or not, and I wanted to see if some people actually sometimes buy a game when they can get it for free.

2. DeMoN

Member DeMoN GBAtemp Guru

United States
    Nah, but I did buy a shitload of games before I got my flash card.
    Right now, the only game worth buying if you have a flash card is Guitar Hero.

3. Ferrariman

Member Ferrariman Hip-Flop and cRap

Canada
    No. But, I might get Guitar hero DS

4. Rock Raiyu

Member Rock Raiyu Clock Up

United States
    Now that I think about it...when was the last time I bought a game since I got my flash cart...

5. Diablo1123

Member Diablo1123 Newcomer

United States
    No, seeing as I got my flashcart before my DS

6. DrKupo

Banned DrKupo Resistance: Fall of Gbatemp

United States
    I've never bought a DS game, except for Snood DS (cheapest game I could find) back when slot 2 cards needed something in the Slot 1 to sleep.

7. jargus

Member jargus GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    About 15% of my real DS library was obtained after getting a flashcard.

8. Hyperlisk_

Member Hyperlisk_ GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Yeah, I bought Hoshigami: Blue Earth Remix or whatever it's called, just because my sister got me a gift card for Gamestop.

EDIT: And I've never played it yet.

9. IOwnAndPwnU

Member IOwnAndPwnU GBAtemp Maniac

Canada
    Nope. Waste of money.
    The only games purchasing are the ones which require hardware such as Guitar Hero or NDS Browser.

10. golden

Member golden What a Digital Dummy!!!

United States
    I bought Pokemon Pearl from the store because I really praise the creator himself. He has a great backstory that many people have no idea about. I thought my purchase was like showing respect to him and his work so I went out and bought it. Other than that, I am not proud to say but honest enough to admit, I don't care about any other company, I just download all the other games.

11. dinofan01

Member dinofan01 Misses the old days...

United States
    Nope. No real reason for us pirates. The only game worth buying; as mentioned before, is Guitar Hero: On Tour. That is only for the peripheral though. I still have not purchased it yet though. I can't get over the fact I am essentially paying $50 for a guitar grip since I already have the rom.

12. Mei-o

Member Mei-o Generic Asian Kidâ„¢

Japan
    None, and as everyone said, GH is the only one we might buy, but seeing there might be a chance that a 3rd party guitar attachment might come out, some of us might not buy anything at all!

13. alex

Member alex GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    I have Guitar Hero, I'm pirating the second one since I have a grip already. [​IMG]
    Yeah, I might get Pokemon Platinum in English, but I'm downloading the Japanese version since I can't import, +I can't understand Japanese so it's not a waste of money. I got Jump Ultimate Star since it wasn't much Japanese, so I'll get the ROM too, and the patch once I get my flashcart so I know what the hell they were saying all along. I looked in a guide. [​IMG]

14. Searinox

Member Searinox Just a taste~ ;3

Romania
    I played the Firmware.nds ROM dump of the NDS firmware and bought the actual DS with said firmware while at it, does that count?

15. Marios_shadow

Newcomer Marios_shadow Advanced Member

United States
    If I really enjoy a game I download for free, I want to support the company, it's always been that way for me.

I've purchased The World Ends With You, Pokemon Diamond, Final Fantasy Tactics A2, Final Fantasy IV, Phoenix Wright III and IV, New Super Mario Bros., Mario Kart, Mario Hoops 3-on-3, Mario and Luigi Partners in Time, and a bunch of others I can't remember off the top of my head.

I still play them all from my flashcart, of course, saves me the trouble of keeping track of all those little carts. =P

16. Dark^'^Knigh

Member Dark^'^Knigh GBAtemp Maniac

Australia
    My son has been at me for ages now to buy him "GH on Tour", because he doesn't like the DS buttons via the hack, but I've kept putting it off.

Just last weekend he visited a friend of his and got to play with his purchased game with the grip. He told me the grip was loose fitting and kept slipping out partially. Needless to say, he hasn't asked to buy it since....true story.

More on topic, no games purchased since...but quite a few prior to slot-1 setup.
    Someone should establish a thread of what games are worth buying. I bet the list would be minute in comparison to the number of releases! [​IMG]

17. deathfisaro

Member deathfisaro Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan

Canada
    Hell yeah.

The main reason for flashcart is to avoid spending money on shovelwares and looked-good-but-bad games.

You can't say anything about me spending my money on games I like. I'm helping the developers make enough money so that they can make another game that is also good.

18. psycoblaster

Member psycoblaster Divine

Korea, South
    only for gh on tour

19. alex

Member alex GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    My so called, "Twin Tower" (it's a book shelf XD a tall one) had my DS carts on top of it organized, along with some cosplay shit. So then, it's next to the bed, and I kicked around, I heard a bump, and sure enough it fell. XD I lost most of my games in my sister's junk, she never took it with her to her apartment. Damn! XD

20. teonintyfive

Member teonintyfive GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Greece
    Yes, I had bought Metroid Prime Hunters when I had my G6 because it wouldn't save.