Have you ever been or wanted to be on a game show?

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Sonic Angel Knight, Nov 9, 2016.

?

Have you ever wanted to be on a tv game show?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Sonic Angel Knight
    OP

Sonic Angel Knight GBAtemp Guru

May 27, 2016
    United States
    New York
    I dunno what game shows they have in other countries but here we have Family feud, Jeopardy, Wheel of fortune, Price is right, Who wants to be millionare, and some others, but have you ever wanted to be on one and win prizes like on tv? :)

2. VinLark

VinLark This machine kills bourgeois sentimentality.

Jun 11, 2016
    Trinidad and Tobago
    4chan and other wonders of the internet
  3. RemixDeluxe

RemixDeluxe GBAtemp Psycho!

Nov 23, 2010
    United States
    If I was it would have to be something more action oriented like that ninja obstacle course. That looks interesting enough to try and feasible to somewhat complete.

Anything that would test my knowledge and I'd freak out on the spot.

4. Sonic Angel Knight
    OP

Sonic Angel Knight GBAtemp Guru

May 27, 2016
    United States
    New York
    So something like ninja warrior? I remember that show when it used to be on g4 network, but now is gone. It was so popular, even parkour free runners show up. But damn that stuff looked hard to do.

5. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
    I am not one for being any kind of known like that.

Most of the ones I see are either completely random or with big enough of a random element that it is pointless for me. Might not mind some proper maths or something. Equally I am not a fan of general knowledge quizzes.

There is a certain appeal to scrapheap challenge, however it would probably be like filming my day to day life and again not enough to overcome my lack of desire to be known.