Have you ever been bullied?

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I was bullied from when I was 7 to about 14-15, after that I've never had to experience such things again.

SonicCloud

miss americana.
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Meh
I mean back in middle school some jerks would make fun about how tall i was but then i would beat them and they stopped for some days. Then they we're gonna continue after a week *and i would beat them again* :v
Otherwise i never had been bullied in my life
Neither for cyberbullying
*probably because i never enter to FB and some of the forums i have registered are either dead or there's cringy 11-14 year old all over the page*

Last edited by SonicCloud,

Davidosky99

Eevee :3
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.davidosky99.xyz
XP
Country
I was very bullied in my whole life, in 5th grade, then again in 8th and 9th grade, and then finally on the 10th grade. Just finished 11th grade, without bullying, but kinda nervous going to 12th grade. Hoping that people are more mature now

Reactions: Touko White

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I used to be bullied in school because I was "different" and had interests many people find "weird"

In fact, I did not change much, but we are grown up now, so bullying is not a thing anymore.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
In primary school around year 5 there was this boy Joshua who used to lie in wait in an alley my sisters and I would ride our bikes through after school and he would put sticks through our wheels so we would crash. Then one day I stole a teeball bat from sport and took it home, got off my bike just before the alleyway and got my sisters to ride ahead while I followed on foot, and when I saw him come out I went after him with the bat and managed to whack him hard on the shoulder blade as he ran away and he never bothered us after that.

Reactions: Salamencizer

Salamencizer

Cute Hot Whatever
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
India
anyone that is against transgenderism, non-straight sexual orientations and people that have any interest in boards
...Well
BULLIES SHALL BE BULLIED UNTIL DEATH.
JOIN THIS MOVEMENT WHERE WE HACK INTO THE BULLIES COMPUTERS AND DISPLAY ALL OF THEIR PERSONAL INFO TO THE WORLD. I SHALL NOT SPARE THE PEOPLE WHO BULLIED ME, BUT YEAH I WONT KILL EM. WHO EVER ELSE IS IN, POST "IM IN" AFTER THIS. WE'RE GONNA MAJE THE BULLIES PAY FOR WHAT THEY'VE DONE TO OUR LIVES
Please Understand™ this is the EoF

TrashyClassy

Professional Shitposter
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
...Well
BULLIES SHALL BE BULLIED UNTIL DEATH.
JOIN THIS MOVEMENT WHERE WE HACK INTO THE BULLIES COMPUTERS AND DISPLAY ALL OF THEIR PERSONAL INFO TO THE WORLD. I SHALL NOT SPARE THE PEOPLE WHO BULLIED ME, BUT YEAH I WONT KILL EM. WHO EVER ELSE IS IN, POST "IM IN" AFTER THIS. WE'RE GONNA MAJE THE BULLIES PAY FOR WHAT THEY'VE DONE TO OUR LIVES
Please Understand™ this is the EoF
put bullies into the grinder (while they are still alive) to feel the true pain :tpi:

Reactions: Salamencizer

Engert

I love me
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, someone once disliked my post and i felt terrible.
I felt a hard punch on my face and i fell on the floor ... i tried to get up but he disliked me again and that hit me harder and couldn't get up for a few hours until my neighbors found my body on the street and called an ambulance.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @K3Nv2, try SanDisk format tool?