Have you done anything to customize your DS?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by DeepFriedAsian, May 2, 2008.

1. DeepFriedAsian
    OP

DeepFriedAsian GBAtemp Fan

Oct 17, 2006
    United States
    Michigan
    Exactly what the topic title says, have you done anything to your DS to "personalize" it?
    All I've done is this:
    [​IMG]
    (No, it's NOT the Offspring skull)
    I couldn't make a stencil, so I resorted to freehand tracing. First, I printed out the picture. Then I coated the top of my DS with fingerprints. After that, I taped the picture on the DS, and traced it so that lines would show in the fingerprints if I took it off. The last thing I did was trace it with a silver paint pen, then used a gold one to add some small details.

So do you guys customize your DSes, or do you just leave it as it was when it came out of the box?
    [​IMG]

2. cosmo2389

cosmo2389 GBAtemp Fan

Apr 1, 2008
    United States
    United States
    I make my own custom skins about once a year... Since having my DS I have had a Digimon Skin, a Loveless (Anime) skin, a Jump Superstars skin... Ummm... And I can't think of the others... I'm going to create a new skin soon and when I do, I'll post a pic!

The Jump Superstars Skin
    ^ There's a link to one of my Skins.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice