Have you broken anything?

Have you broken anything?

• Facial parts (i.e. nose, jaw, teeth)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Upper body (i.e. ribs, collarbone, shoulder)

• Arm (includes wrists, fingers, etc.)

• Legs (includes toes, ankle, shin, etc.)

• Other (specify)

• Total voters

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
have you broken any body part?

for me, i havent.
the worst ive had was a torn chin (but thats only skin deep)
secretly, i want to have a broken arm or something just so people can sign it :]

EDIT: oops. sorry, forgot "none" choice. can mods add it in for me? pwease and thank you :3

D

Deleted User

My middle finger on the right hand was broken once, but nothing else (luckily).

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Flawsdraw said:
broke my big toe playing football, went to kick the ball and someone blocked me so i kicked the floor... done a nice summersault due to it aswell lol

That sounds painful, I once almost broke my shin play Baseball. I was catcher, and the batter threw the bat behind him and hit my shin.

Justin121994

Bitcoin. coinbase.com/andrew
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
never broke anybody part but i cut my arm near my wrist when i was a little kid when i broke the window

i got it stiched up but it looks like i hve spiderman powers cuiz my scar looks like i got bit by a spider lol

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When i was a little kid..

strain of the forearm
strain in my middle of the finger (from ball accident)
Strain in my neck from backflip accident
Stitch under my bicep (25 stitches) from fence accident (Climb over it but fall off)
Fall from the bridge (loved walk on the bridge and not afraid of height) and got stitch from my right leg (Not bad, thought)
Hit my head by accident from playground
My nose almost broken (yeah, bleeding too) from tumbling accident

Now, I am being careful.
smile.gif

cocomonk22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just last week I yawned and felt something in my jaw shatter. It hurts a little when I shift my lower jaw to the right now, so I might have broken something.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Knowingly.
Undisplaced intra articular fracture left distal radius (fractured my left wrist). Spent a few weeks in a fetching pink cast and then a few months sorting out my hand (shortened tendons and weak muscles).

Suspected but too lazy to drag myself to hospital/not inclined to waste time on frivolous things.
I am sure my shins would show lots of stuff, hands and forearms courtesy of using cheap tools on occasion probably have more than a few chips, both hips I am sure have lots wrong (they certain cause me trouble when I fall on them), ankles and feet have been rammed too many times to be clean.
Along with my wrist I am fairly sure I messed up some hand bones as they hurt far more than they should when I fall over/hurt from far smaller falls than I might like.

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Having to check all 5 of those boxes was pretty depressing.
frown.gif
Thanks tiny.

And trust me, you don't want to break something just for the cast. Go buy some fiberglass and gauze padding and tell people you broke your wrist doing something cool. Like foiling an attempted robbery of an elderly woman.

[edit]Oh yeah, and my "Other" (I forgot to specify) was my coccyx. Sitting on inflatable donuts is fun.
yay.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll just pretend like I know what's going on