Azadar

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Recently there was a few different methods I read about to allow playing some VC games off SD card.
Has it been perfected Ive been out of the loop for 3 weeks so im not sure if the answer is yes or no now..

Im looking to install 10-20 whatever number of VC titles NES, SNES, N64? etc on SD card and have them launch from the SD card saving me blockage space.

If there is a 100% working method please let me know what its called and a link would be appreciated. The early methods have limited compatibility and some speed issues from what I read.

porchemasi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Yes VC games are now fully playable/perfected. They have managed to dump all of them perfectly into WADs and all of them install fine... provides u follow the instructions to install them ......... but emulator channels are the future... leave VC games alone

mark187

Trophies
XP
Country
porchemasi said:
Yes VC games are now fully playable/perfected. They have managed to dump all of them perfectly into WADs and all of them install fine... provides u follow the instructions to install them ......... but emulator channels are the future... leave VC games alone
What the hell? Did you even read his post, hell, even the thread title?

OP: The answer is no, not yet.

Whizz

When things don't go right, go left.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Nope, you can't. With WAD Manager however you can store a bunch of them on a SD card, and then install and uninstall what you like. Not as good, but eh.

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah, and in terms of compatibility, there are still a number of N64 games that won't work over VC or emulator. Everything else works I think. And seeing as we now have USB support, we'll be getting compatible homebrew soon. That will solve space issues.
Though to do what you want, I reckon we'll need custom firmware. Hopefully that's not too far off.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."