Hacking Have there been any updates or improvements for 3ds NTR Viewing?

Slegiar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bit of a simple question I know, and I'd imagine the 3DS is less of a priority these days so updates and stuff are probably few and far between. but I've just gone through the hassle of getting everything updated and all on my homebrewed 3ds and was wondering if there'd been any improvements to the wireless capture, or if the dwindling number of available capture cards or the 3DS Emulator (or just a couple of cameras *shrugs*) are still the gold standard for capturing 3DS gameplay (and DS gameplay if capture card or emulator or camera)

just curious

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bit of a simple question I know, and I'd imagine the 3DS is less of a priority these days so updates and stuff are probably few and far between. but I've just gone through the hassle of getting everything updated and all on my homebrewed 3ds and was wondering if there'd been any improvements to the wireless capture, or if the dwindling number of available capture cards or the 3DS Emulator (or just a couple of cameras *shrugs*) are still the gold standard for capturing 3DS gameplay (and DS gameplay if capture card or emulator or camera)

just curious
Nope none at all

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool