Hacking Have New 3DS at 9.2. Currently using Ninjhax 1.0. What are my options now? :)

AlanWeird

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay, so there's been a lot going on, and I didn't know that I could use a higher hack, and maybe not require my copy of cubic ninja anymore. Also, I could also sort my little brother's 9.2 old 3ds.

Basically, I'm currently using pasta cfw, and I'm comfortable and happy using sysnand.

I was mainly wondering what hack would be easiest... I have youtube, that dumb free fps... can't remember its name now... and I've seen themehax and suchlike. I want to know what to move onto from Ninjhax 1.0 and hopefully not need cubic ninja at all anymore :)

If there's neater things like booting straight into cfw, I'd be cool with checking that out too.

I have searched btw. Just haven't found a lot of clear answers :)

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use Homemenuhax + Ninjhax 2.5 (you don't need the card) + Mini Pasta
If you need firm launch to run newer game then use the Pasta CFW found on Section I, Method 2, Step 3 on this tutorial https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-how-to-install-a-cfw-on-a-9-0-9-2-n3ds-without-cn-oot.398394/

Kinda tricky to get into Pasta CFW menu if you want to turn on/off firmlaunch.

What I suggest would be: use mini Pasta for when you don't need firm-launch, and use that Pasta CFW build when you need firm-launch.

Last edited by tivu100,
Reactions: AlanWeird

Jared96

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you need firm launch to run newer game then use the Pasta CFW found on Section I, Method 2, Step 3 on this tutorial https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-how-to-install-a-cfw-on-a-9-0-9-2-n3ds-without-cn-oot.398394/

Kinda tricky to get into Pasta CFW menu if you want to turn on/off firmlaunch.

What I suggest would be: use mini Pasta for when you don't need firm-launch, and use that Pasta CFW build when you need firm-launch.

That all worked great.

Thanks tons guys!

Maybe one of you can answer this. im on a N3DS XL on 9.0 with hax 2.5 and downloaded that modified pastaCFW and trying to get firmlaunch to work, but seems to not be working, am i missing something?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."