Have New 3DS at 9.2. Currently using Ninjhax 1.0. What are my options now? :)

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by AlanWeird, Nov 8, 2015.

1. AlanWeird
    OP

AlanWeird GBAtemp Fan

Nov 10, 2011
    Scotland
    Okay, so there's been a lot going on, and I didn't know that I could use a higher hack, and maybe not require my copy of cubic ninja anymore. Also, I could also sort my little brother's 9.2 old 3ds.

Basically, I'm currently using pasta cfw, and I'm comfortable and happy using sysnand.

I was mainly wondering what hack would be easiest... I have youtube, that dumb free fps... can't remember its name now... and I've seen themehax and suchlike. I want to know what to move onto from Ninjhax 1.0 and hopefully not need cubic ninja at all anymore :)

If there's neater things like booting straight into cfw, I'd be cool with checking that out too.

I have searched btw. Just haven't found a lot of clear answers :)

2. Xenon Hacks

Xenon Hacks GBAtemp Guru

Nov 13, 2014
    United States
    Use Homemenuhax + Ninjhax 2.5 (you don't need the card) + Mini Pasta

AlanWeird, tivu100 and MajinCubyan like this.
  3. tivu100

tivu100 GBAtemp Addict

Jun 6, 2015
    United States
    If you need firm launch to run newer game then use the Pasta CFW found on Section I, Method 2, Step 3 on this tutorial https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-how-to-install-a-cfw-on-a-9-0-9-2-n3ds-without-cn-oot.398394/

Kinda tricky to get into Pasta CFW menu if you want to turn on/off firmlaunch.

What I suggest would be: use mini Pasta for when you don't need firm-launch, and use that Pasta CFW build when you need firm-launch.

Last edited by tivu100, Nov 8, 2015
    AlanWeird likes this.
  4. AlanWeird
    OP

AlanWeird GBAtemp Fan

Nov 10, 2011
    Scotland
    That all worked great.

Thanks tons guys!

Last edited by AlanWeird, Nov 8, 2015
  5. Jared96

Jared96 Member

Newcomer
    Jun 13, 2015
    United States

Maybe one of you can answer this. im on a N3DS XL on 9.0 with hax 2.5 and downloaded that modified pastaCFW and trying to get firmlaunch to work, but seems to not be working, am i missing something?