have I brook my wii???

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by Nypon, Jul 27, 2007.

Jul 27, 2007

have I brook my wii??? by Nypon at 11:15 PM (1,116 Views / 0 Likes) 8 replies

1. Nypon
    OP

Newcomer Nypon Member

Sweden
    Hello everybody,

I Downloaded Trauma Center: Second Opinion-VORTEX (NTSC)...
    and did first use RegionFrii_v1.21_WII-SYNDiCATE and then WiiBrickBlocker v1.3.
    Start up the DVD in my Wii (Pal 2.2E), pushed "run/start" when the gamescreen came up and then the tv got Black and the Wii remote died but the wii was on. So I took out the DVD and tried to shutdown the wii console with the buttons on the consloe but it didnt work so I cut the electricidy. Put the electricity back on and now the wii is dead. no sound no light nothing.... Have install Clonekey with wiikey 1.2 disc....
    What to do? Have I brook my wii? Or is it possible to get it running again.

Have I fucked the power supply in the wii?

any idea?

Best regards

Jimmy

2. flai

Member flai Androgynous Apparently :)

United Kingdom
    This has happened to me before besides the Wii not turning on again. I'm honestly not too sure what happened, perhaps you did fuck the power supply..

3. ZeWarrior

Member ZeWarrior TheWarrior

Brazil
    Are you fucking retarded? One you don't tell us you have 30 downloaded games. And two, it's spelled Broke not brook you retard. No offence [​IMG]

4. shadowboy

Member shadowboy :D

United States
    bad move. Why didn't you put new batteries in the remote instead?

5. Little

Member Little I r Little

United Kingdom
    You might have blown a fuse. Easy to fix. Just open the plug.

And don't be rude to foreign people not having perfect English because I sincerely doubt that you are perfect in another language either. Only Costello has that magic power.

6. ZeWarrior

Member ZeWarrior TheWarrior

Brazil
    Well I'm not American and have mostly perfect english. And I speak perfect portuguese :\

7. Nypon
    OP

Newcomer Nypon Member

Sweden
    Hi all,

I don`t care if some idiots thinks that I`m not write perfect in English. I don`t write here to get grades in my english.

The Wii just start with out any problems when I put the electricity back after 12 hour. (the wii needed to cold down a little maybe=) mush impression on the NTSC) Works perfectly now.

Best Regards

Jimmy

8. cardyology

Member cardyology GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom

The Wii probably just needed power-cycling. My router is the same. Freezes up untill its turned of forr a few mins.

And as for the grammar police comenting on your poor English, dont worry about it. Unfortunately, the internet does not have an "ass-hole" filter. I wish it did, but it dosnt, so dont worry about it. [​IMG]

9. Tomobobo

Member Tomobobo Champion.

United States
    Actually, what probably happened was some sort of power surge. The Wii's power supply (brick), has a resettable fuse in it. If something trips the fuse, you have to unplug the brick from the wall for 2 minutes. It will reset the fuse, and everything will be fine.