Hardware have I brook my wii???

Nypon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello everybody,

I Downloaded Trauma Center: Second Opinion-VORTEX (NTSC)...
and did first use RegionFrii_v1.21_WII-SYNDiCATE and then WiiBrickBlocker v1.3.
Start up the DVD in my Wii (Pal 2.2E), pushed "run/start" when the gamescreen came up and then the tv got Black and the Wii remote died but the wii was on. So I took out the DVD and tried to shutdown the wii console with the buttons on the consloe but it didnt work so I cut the electricidy. Put the electricity back on and now the wii is dead. no sound no light nothing.... Have install Clonekey with wiikey 1.2 disc....
What to do? Have I brook my wii? Or is it possible to get it running again.

Have I fucked the power supply in the wii?

any idea?

Best regards

Jimmy

flai

Androgynous Apparently :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This has happened to me before besides the Wii not turning on again. I'm honestly not too sure what happened, perhaps you did fuck the power supply..

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Are you fucking retarded? One you don't tell us you have 30 downloaded games. And two, it's spelled Broke not brook you retard. No offence
sleep.gif

Little

I r Little
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You might have blown a fuse. Easy to fix. Just open the plug.

And don't be rude to foreign people not having perfect English because I sincerely doubt that you are perfect in another language either. Only Costello has that magic power.

Nypon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all,

I don`t care if some idiots thinks that I`m not write perfect in English. I don`t write here to get grades in my english.

The Wii just start with out any problems when I put the electricity back after 12 hour. (the wii needed to cold down a little maybe=) mush impression on the NTSC) Works perfectly now.

Best Regards

Jimmy

cardyology

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I don`t care if some idiots thinks that I`m not write perfect in English. I don`t write here to get grades in my english.

The Wii just start with out any problems when I put the electricity back after 12 hour. (the wii needed to cold down a little maybe=) mush impression on the NTSC) Works perfectly now.

Best Regards

Jimmy

The Wii probably just needed power-cycling. My router is the same. Freezes up untill its turned of forr a few mins.

And as for the grammar police comenting on your poor English, dont worry about it. Unfortunately, the internet does not have an "ass-hole" filter. I wish it did, but it dosnt, so dont worry about it.
smile.gif

Tomobobo

Champion.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, what probably happened was some sort of power surge. The Wii's power supply (brick), has a resettable fuse in it. If something trips the fuse, you have to unplug the brick from the wall for 2 minutes. It will reset the fuse, and everything will be fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I have 2 of those. But none output 120