MadDog84

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi everyone !

I was tying to downgrade my n3ds XL 9.9, everything was fine until I press the Y button to downgrade, after few entries the home screen appeared with the message "An error has occurred please blablabla ..."

I'm pretty sure it's because i've never formated my SDcard !

And now the strange things is that everything on my n3ds works fine exept the fact that i can't access to Homebrew launcher anymore ! It keeps saying me the "an error has occured" thing ...

My n3ds is still in 9.9, only diference is that i can't access homebrew launcher.

Any idea on how to fix this ? I have an old 3ds, an other n3ds in 10.1, a gateway and a sky3ds if that can help.

Thanks !

GothicIII

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Can you open SystemSettings or the Browser? When you get a blackscreen or the console stuck then you'll have a frankenfirmware.
If this is the case, get the cubicninja rom for sky3ds and install the exploit for fw9.2. After this downgrade again with sysupdater to 9.2

MadDog84

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have access to the browser and the settings. The only thing that doesn't work is homebrew launcher when i scan the QR code :( I've tried to reset the save data of the browser but still doesn't work !

GothicIII

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Install the exploit for fw9.2. If this doesnt work get the cubicninja rom for sky3ds and install the exploit for fw9.2.

MadDog84

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks for your fast reply i appreciate it ! What is the exploit for fw9.2 ? My n3ds is still in 9.9 after the downgrade has failed.

GothicIII

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You are very vague with your information. Try deleting files on the SD beside boot.3dsx and "nintendo3ds" and "3ds" folders and install it again.
If the browser exploit does not work you need to use cubic ninja.

MadDog84

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I know i'm vague but it's because i'm not comfortable with english sorry ^^' I've tried to format entirely my SD card, then put back all the needed files but still doesn't work ! I will try with Cubic ninja as soon as I get my sky3ds back.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Que dices?