Have anyone studied tensor calculus?

Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Not me, not yet.
It's really hard to imagine space time collapsing onto itself and not onto a fifth dimension (in other words you don't need to bend/ poke a paper to make it curve), and might require observation from an internal reference. (spirituality saying gravity is an illusion suggest an internal reference frame is required to be affected) Gravity's 'internal' bending of spacetime is why we have curved movement that is directly observable (granted electricty is more dominant near atomic level, but it have the property of self cancellation on a larger scale)
This suggest spacetime is a self-contained system.

Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Seriously dude. Where do you come up with this stuff.
General Relativity where the effect of gravity is described by the metric which gravity causes intrinsic bending of spaceitme and that a line can becomes an orbit. To calculate this metric, you need Tensor Calculus.
@GalladeGuy

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
General Relativity where the effect of gravity is described by the metric which gravity causes intrinsic bending of spaceitme and that a line can becomes an orbit. To calculate this metric, you need Tensor Calculus.
@GalladeGuy
Why did you tag me? I'm not backing you up, Yil. You're insane.

Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Why did you tag me? I'm not backing you up, Yil. You're insane.
I didn't say I want to kill them or even rid of reproductive capabilities. It's more of a transition. If (more if than fact)I had the tech to reengineer females to reproduce by scissoring, what else would i be capable of?

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't say I want to kill them or even rid of reproductive capabilities. It's more of a transition. If (more if than fact)I had the tech to reengineer females to reproduce by scissoring, what else would i be capable of?
Wha... I don't... What?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."